AVIC411.com

Ford F150 Buzzing sound when pressing any buttons

I think I know what it is now on my... I think they installer put the mic in the wrong slot.. I noticed this morning when I tried the BT for my phone the person on the other end could not here me and the buzz got worse... also noticed my voice menu button that allows you to do voice command in not showing up.... I will run it by there today and see and let you all know...
[quote name="CHemi"]Hey all - Had the same buzzing sounds as well. Turns out the microphone was plugged into the wrong jack. Installed to correct jack and all is fixed, no buzz... :)[/quote]

were you able to use the mic before?

i am having the buzzing, but all the while the mic works fine - with a little echo maybe. so make point is, if it were plugged into the wrong jack - the mic wouldn't work at all.
[quote name="dwhitley0381"]Ok folks... my system is back to normal. The mic was in the wrong hole in the back and it was causing the buzz. Also noticed my sound quality improved too...[/quote]

i'll ask you the same question........was your mic working while it was in the wrong jack?
[quote name="MacFly"] [quote name="CHemi"]Hey all - Had the same buzzing sounds as well. Turns out the microphone was plugged into the wrong jack. Installed to correct jack and all is fixed, no buzz... :)[/quote]

were you able to use the mic before?

i am having the buzzing, but all the while the mic works fine - with a little echo maybe. so make point is, if it were plugged into the wrong jack - the mic wouldn't work at all.[/quote]

No, the mic didn't work before because it was in the wrong jack...