AVIC411.com

ftp server available for .iso's

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to put it up on Rapidshare...I am working on it now but it may not be completely uploaded until tomorrow morning. No worries, I am putting it on a premium account so it won't go away. I think that is the easiest way that everyone can get at it.

You are amazing. Hopefully it is up tomorrow... :D:D

only problem is that anyone the people that arent premium members like me will take them a couple of days to download it due to the limited speed

Exactly why I'm offering to put on my ftp! Seriously it took me 7 minutes d/l the .iso that was zipped of the 2007 West.

The only thing this requires is installing Filezilla client which is free! Making an image (.iso) and compressing it to a .zip! That's it, nothing else and way quicker then torrent or any P2P.

So I am still trying to get anyone willing to upload.

Once its done if someone wants to post it to newsgroup that would rock. NZBs are the best for maxing your downstream connection because of the multiple simultaneous downloads. I know someone did it with the west coast and it rocked.

And BTW thanks for being the first to get it uploaded in some form!

I agree, NZB is by far the best way to get it out...although most people are cheap to pay for usenet access lol

If someone needs help posting it on newsgroups or would like me to do it I have 10 gigabit connection to post it.

I currently do not have the discs though but will post it to alt.binaries.boneless when I find a copy.

Will let you guys know :)