AVIC411.com

I have a Blackberry 8830 (World Edition - Telus). didn't have issues at first, .. but now it connects and disconnects after less than a min.

I tried deleting it and pairing again, .. and disable encryption, .. but no luck,

I believe I have the latest FW on my BB, .. I will check that.

And I know I have the latest software/fw for the pioneer.

Kaveh

k_afshari - go to crackberry.com, they will have instructions on how to update your phone, not all carriers have officaly released the update yet, but there are ways around that, I was running the old software on my BB with a N3 and I would drop the phone along with ask me for the pairing code every time i got into my car, with OS 4.5 it has asked me for the code twice and never drops the connection. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

With Firmware 2.0, I was able to connect to BlackBerry 8830 world Edition (Telus, Canada). With older Firmware, the Bluetooth kept disconnecting every ~15 secs. Now the phone is generally ok. It does lock up once is while, . but usually recovers. Call waiting (switching lines) is very buggy. Also if you make the call from the phone, the Pioneer doesn't handle it very well. (lock ups) And when are you in a call, you can not switch between screens.

But overall, it is better than not having a phone functionality at all (older firmware).

Cheers

Kaveh