AVIC411.com

Actual Disk CNDV-80MT Disk Available for Download

Downloading  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Downloading

• West
    • East & West
    • Nope

For anyone in socal who is having issues burning the new disks or just dont have the patients or time, pls feel free to shoot me a PM and i will burn you a copy for 1.00, yes thats right 1.00. only condition is that you are avail. to come pick up your disk. Its sad when people start ripping people off online. I know i dont post much here but i do read and learn from this great forum. i just wanna help out since i know there are a lot of non tech savvy people that dont wanna take a chance and screw up their radios. :lol:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am very very angry wh JLong1987. I paid him for some update discs on October, 30th. I have not recieved anything. I paid thru paypal luckily. Now Im in the middle of a claim right now. He DOES NOT respond to any of my emails, or messages. I have been ripped off. BEWARE who you deal with. I updated all 3 of my D3's and I had a few customers at my shop who wanted them. I took payment for 10 sets. I ended up giving three of my sets that were for my car to 3 customers. I have 7 other customers who have waited over 2 weeks for there sets. They are mad at me. To top it off since I updated the nav in my 3 cars, I have no navigation anymore since I no longer have the discs and the original discs wont work anymore.

If there is anyone out here who can make me 7 sets. (East and west). I would really appreciate it. I can pay thru paypal instantly. I need them overnighted. i will pay all expenses. Thanks so much, Lu

I Hope he resolves this i also sent money for discs

i just want to make sure. if i was to put this disc into my d3, would i be able to use my old nav discs? also, this wont affect the performance of my d3?
No you will not. Once it's been updated to the 80 firmware, you cannot use the 70 disc.

FOR THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS UNZIPPING:

For some reason the server is disconnecting the download when files are at 99.9% complete. To fix this, go to thepiratebay and download the torrent "Pioneer Navigation East CNDV 80MT" from viperbo21. It's a torrent that only contains the east disc. Have your torrent program directed to the same folder you downloaded jlong's maps into. Once the torrent is added, it will check the already downloaded files from jlong and download the missing pieces.

I tried unzipping 3-4 times without success, then deleted it and redownloaded, then tried unzipping 3-4 times. It just wasn't working. I then figured this out with the torrent and, after checked/completing the file, it unzipped perfectly on the first try.

Just wanted to report that i have success with the east disc and this is what I did:

*Downloaded from the link in this thread using firefox 3 on a vista machine

*Extracted with what's built in to Vista

*Burnt the extracted ISO image at 2.4x via Roxio with verification and on an HP DVD +R

Thanks to everyone that had to do with putting this out there!

ATTENTION: Anyone who has sent any payments to JLong1987 for a Pioneer updated nav disc, you will get ripped off. I paid October 30th and havent gotten anything. He will respond to your messages up until you have sent payment. Once you send money he wont message you back, he wont answer his emails or phone. I have left him voicemails with no luck. I made a claim with paypal. Now I must wait for the refund thru paypal. If I dont hear from him by monday, then Ill post his number on here along with his address. I am a very cool easygoing person until you F*UCK with my money. I think anybody can relate. Im tempted to drive to his house to pick up my discs or my money.

Lu, I have both coasts images complete and on my computer. I have burned them both with success. I have updated my D3 with the East coast disc and it seemed to work fine. Word of warning though. It seemed to work fine for about a month, now it doesn't like certain navigation commands I input. Don't know if it's a problem with my D3 or the discs, but I'm trying to downgrade back to the 70 discs and just use them.

Anyway, I can make you as many copies as you need. Please be aware that they are use at your own risk. I have a 25-pack of dual layers sitting next to me now. Let me know and I'll get to burning.

Im not even sure what the hell just happened...

I did the DL, burned using magic ISO to Memorex DVD+R DL.

Went out to truck, pulled on the movie that was in the DVD Player and put in the West ISO that I had just burned.

Screen went the checking disc and stayed there for nearly 20 minutes.

Then went to insert appropriate disc.

Then wouldnt let me eject the disc that was in there.

After several attempts of reset/eject it allowed me to eject.

I put the original disc back in, same thing... checking disc for 15 minutes then insert appropriate disc.

Cycled power, reset/eject a few times and it popped the disc out.

Then nothing... It would turn on, but not go to any menu.

After another few minutes, I pushed the reset and eject at the same time and a message came up (hit reset button) so I did... and then the system came up and asked for my password.

It now seems to work using the old disc, and Im too scared to try to use the new one.

I never had any real issues with the performance using the old discs and really dont want to turn this in to a brick... so I will leave it alone!

JLong1987 has still not returned my money or sent me the discs yet. I still have not heard from him. He does not answer his pre-paid cell phone. Him having a pre-paid cell phone (which says enough about him to me) because I called one day, and he ran out of minutes. The day after next he must have added a new phone minute card because it was on again. LOL!

JLong you think you can rip people off! I will eventually get my money. Paypal will freeze your account for my payment. Its just sad I have to wait for them to finish the process of my claim.

Members BEWARE: You will NOT get what you pay for. You will just contribute to his Xmas presents if you pay any other way than Paypal. Hopefully Santa will get him a cell phone with a monthly plan instead of running out of minutes every 4 days. People like you give honest people on forums who actually try to help out a fellow member a bad name. You shall recieve coal for X-Mas!

I hope the next time you order chinese food from Tokyo Peking in Troy, OHIO that it is contaminated and you get food poison! Maybe Ill see you there one day! Im sure you know where N. Cherry Street is. Im gonna make it over to your house when I get a chance to meet you and get to the bottom of why you chose to stiff me for my money.

JLong1987 has still not returned my money or sent me the discs yet. I still have not heard from him. He does not answer his pre-paid cell phone. Him having a pre-paid cell phone (which says enough about him to me) because I called one day, and he ran out of minutes. The day after next he must have added a new phone minute card because it was on again. LOL!

JLong you think you can rip people off! I will eventually get my money. Paypal will freeze your account for my payment. Its just sad I have to wait for them to finish the process of my claim.

I have no sympathy for you.

You aren't just making a backup copy for yourself.

You are selling this to customers for who knows what price.

You are taking all costs and profits away from the people who actually programmed this software.

You are just as much a thief as Jlong and I'm glad he hasn't sent you any discs and now you are asking someone else to aid you in a Federal offense.

IF you want to break the law, take that pathetic excuse of a brain you have and figure out how to do it yourself

After spending upwards of around $2,000k on these systems customers should receive maps and update discs for free for a certain period of time, but it's a shame they don't. This doesn't give you any right to profit from it.

I have a question. Kind of an odd situation. I bought a D3 from a friend of mine that had it in his old car, bought a new one, and never came around to installing it. I bought it off him since I was buying a new car a few months later. He never gave me the DVDs for the maps and he moved out of the country. I got my car and I can't tell which version of the software is on the D3 now. Do I need the old disc to upgrade to this new version? If anyone can guide me I'd really appreciate it! I download .rar files corrupt a lot of the time so I want to be extra careful before trying this. I really don't want to brick my D3!

No. You don't need the old discs. Read my post a few posts up if you're getting corrupted data.

Thanks for the quick response. My download is at 91% for the East version. I don't need both discs do I? I won't be traveling outside the East coast (nor even out of Florida) for a loooong while. I'm excited to get my D3 in. I have an Si and just need to get the dash kit and other parts I need.