AVIC411.com

Actual Disk CNDV-80MT Disk Available for Download

Downloading  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Downloading

• West
    • East & West
    • Nope

WHERE DID YOU GET THE DOWNLOAD OF EAST & WEST ?????FTP WHAT IS THAT ???

ROGER

East Disc: ftp://guest_uploads:guest1234@vwinvoice ... T_East.zip fixed URL

West Disc: ftp://guest_uploads:guest1234@vwinvoice ... T_West.iso

For people that are using an FTP program you can access the files at:

Host: vwinvoices.com

User: guest_uploads

Pass: guest1234

Directory: /vwinvoices.com/downloads/

Port: 21

Passive FTP: Yes

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really dont get it any more, i downloaded the West disc on the First page and burned it on a Philips DVD+R DL. I burned it twice with 2 different programs: Nero and power iso. I also checked the option verify after burn. Every thing went succesfully but when i put it in my Pioneer Avic-D3 it wont read. It says please put in the correct DVD. Did i download the wrong disc ?

I life in Netherlands so thats why i want the West disc. But i also see several links shatterd over this topic. honestly dont know what the diffrence is. Like i said in the beginning i downloaded the west disc on the first page here. And i have a Pioneer Avic-D3 please help me out here. I running out of Philips DVD+R DL

The links in the message above do not work, and will toast your unit. If anyone has the correct images, I will be happy to return a disk for your effort, not looking for money, just a trade of working bits.

If you have the 8.5G ISO files, please let me know.

Tom

Columbia SC

The links in the message above do not work, and will toast your unit. If anyone has the correct images, I will be happy to return a disk for your effort, not looking for money, just a trade of working bits.

If you have the 8.5G ISO files, please let me know.

Tom

Columbia SC

Tom, what u mean by toast your Unit ?? Please give details ...

Also I have already downloaded from this FTP and Install it working Perfect for me without having any Issues. Both East & West I have Verbatim +R DL DVD and Burner is through Nero as a UDF which are the Presets for nero and everything went good I insert the DVD it reads & updated my system everything is working fine so far ..

Thanks

Faz

thanks fez... i have downloaded both of those . and they do not work . on my d-3. error message comes up. i just went down and bought a new 90bt, yesterday. so i have an AVIC-D3 for sale. i bought it last april ... nothing wrong with it......... and a cd/dvd player which plugs into the d-3 and works great. i just wanted to upgrade.

ROGER

OH I FORGOT TO TURN ON THE CAP'S TAB....

If they are working correctly, then please tell me the ISO image sizes that you are burning. Neither of the 2 in the downloads or that can be assembled from the rar's creates the correct ISO size.

So that would make it impossible to work correctly. SO either we have different downloads, or you are trying to get people to download the disks to trash their units. Please advise which one it is.

The downloads trashed my unit when the software update started after inserting the disk, that caused the unit to be unresponsive. I was able to jump start it using an N5 disk, but it is missing features that are on my D2 that are not on the N5. (By the way, if anyone needs N5, this is what started this whole mess, I bought a set of disks for $60 and received N5 instead of 80MT, and that is why I came here to try to find the right images).

In the mean time if anyone has WORKING 80MT images, please let me know. I would like get my unit back in full operation.

Tom

Macmotanolam,

Do you have anything positve to help our fourm other than post your advertisements? All 15 of your 15 TOTAL posts are in direct violation of the avic411 forum rules. For sale ads belong in the classified section, and ONLY in the classified section. You MUST have 50 post on the forum before you are ALLOWED to post in the classified section. This is to STOP fly by night sales, and protect our members. If you do not cease breaking the rules, I will recommend to Jason (the forum owner) to ban you.

I do NOT recommend any member to purchase from this seller!