AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so any updates on running an external HDD?

I did not have a chance to deal with hard drive on the usb yet, however someone told me they were successful with it. I am too busy with multiple things and trying to release the next launcher to test this out. But I'll look into it once I release the next launcher. If this hd works with the usb, it can be use as a replacement for the Ipod, since I will write a windows client to manage music/videos/pictures.

so any updates on running an external HDD?

I did not have a chance to deal with hard drive on the usb yet, however someone told me they were successful with it. I am too busy with multiple things and trying to release the next launcher to test this out. But I'll look into it once I release the next launcher. If this hd works with the usb, it can be use as a replacement for the Ipod, since I will write a windows client to manage music/videos/pictures.

sweet,

Hello everyone, a big update to the Launcher is coming very soon... Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Some of the new key feature to the launcher will include:

1.) A Total Redesign of applications launcher including automatic launching

2.) CorePlayer (Modified and skinned for car used of Audio and Video). Thanks to xdng79x figuring out that switching Audio to SD allow full sound output source to the Windows CE.

3.) Easier Navigation between programs.

4.) Media Library Management (still in progress...)

For now here is 2 screenshot of the coreplayer.

[attachment=1]pioneercoreplayer1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]pioneercoreplayer2.jpg[/attachment]

Hey Leet,

I'm slowly dying over here waiting for this upgrade on the launcher. LOL Will we see it this week?

Its 70% done, there are some problem using the launcher with the Stock avic software at the moment. I might release it early just for people that don't use the stock AVIC software. But here are some teaser screenshots of the upcoming LeetLauncher v3.0. Also I will be writing a Windows Vista/XP media management to use with the LeetLauncher, so you will be able to manage your playlist and and files.

Screenshot of the Media Library management in progress. This will allow you to browse music albums and launch it to Coreplayer to play by playlist.

[attachment=2]teaserss.jpg[/attachment]

Screenshot of the much more flexible launcher.

[attachment=1]teaserss2.jpg[/attachment]

The Coreplayer

[attachment=0]teaserss3.jpg[/attachment]

Will you be able to use fm/am radio with this new launcher? Sorry in advance if I missed this.

xm radio/fm/am/ipod will not be supported yet. There are still problem with the audio video running alongside with leetlauncher. Once i figured out why, the LeetLauncher will be fully integrated with the pioneer deck.