AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Any body living within the Los Angeles area?? I really need help. I read through all 23 pages, downloaded and followed the instruction, but couldnt get the Igo8 to run on my 500bt. After boot up the new launcher screen, pressing Menu will do nothing on my device. Pressing down.. the screen flcikering, but nothing change. I believe I did something wrong with the file structure. Already redownload and tried different things, couldnt figure out. If any of you living around the los angeles or Orange county aread, please help me, maybe have a look at my Sd card... all I wanted is to have to Igo8 to run on the 500bt. Thank you

Hi

Any body living within the Los Angeles area?? I really need help. I read through all 23 pages, downloaded and followed the instruction, but couldnt get the Igo8 to run on my 500bt. After boot up the new launcher screen, pressing Menu will do nothing on my device. Pressing down.. the screen flcikering, but nothing change. I believe I did something wrong with the file structure. Already redownload and tried different things, couldnt figure out. If any of you living around the los angeles or Orange county aread, please help me, maybe have a look at my Sd card... all I wanted is to have to Igo8 to run on the 500bt. Thank you

Dumb question.... If you want to run igo and you live in the US, why do you need to run the launcher?!?!?

Anyway after the launcher menu appears you need to click in what option do you want to run, after that you need to do the menu/key down to chsnge between apps...

GUGA

Dumb question.... If you want to run igo and you live in the US, why do you need to run the launcher?!?!?

Anyway after the launcher menu appears you need to click in what option do you want to run, after that you need to do the menu/key down to chsnge between apps...

GUGA

Thanks for a quick respond. Im new to this.... The reason I run launcher because I want to use the new IGO 9.3.2, nicer GUI, new map.

I already tried pressing all the button, different sequences... no respond whatsover, except pressing down the screen flickering, but nothing happened.

Thanks for a quick respond. Im new to this.... The reason I run launcher because I want to use the new IGO 9.3.2, nicer GUI, new map.

I already tried pressing all the button, different sequences... no respond whatsover, except pressing down the screen flickering, but nothing happened.

is there really a 9.x.x version?

is there really a 9.x.x version?

he ment 8.3.2 igo

I there, people!

I'm a newbie here and I'm getting my US version of the F700BT tomorrow! I'll be installing it in the weekend! :D

Please answer me the following question:

• we need to have the SD card with these files every time we turn on the ignition?

Thanks!

I there, people!

I'm a newbie here and I'm getting my US version of the F700BT tomorrow! I'll be installing it in the weekend! :D

Please answer me the following question:

• we need to have the SD card with these files every time we turn on the ignition?

Thanks!

No I just did my first "hack" added mute to nav menu - once you overwrite the data on the flash drive built into the unit its done... at least in a F90BT

Sorry for the dumb question, but what are the .dem files for? Do I really need them?

They are for displaying elevation/landscape on the map instead of a flat street grid. They are not really necessary, just make the map screen look more injteresting...