AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Hi,

Is anyone able to please point me to these Files that ayanami22 mentions, I've looked for them but can't seem to find them, Thnaks in advance.

Wal

Here are the links to the 2 files

http://rapidshare.com/files/155047885/sys.txt.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/155049672/DATA.ZIP.html

after you install these you can minimize the launcher and switch between the maps and avic menu

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get IGO8 to work with AVIC software, launch IGO8 first in the beginning. Now to go back to the launcher you need to press MENU to minimize IGO8 ( the screen will look like it is frozen). Now you can press DOWN direction on the knob to access the Launcher again. You can now Launch Pioneer AVIC software. Wait for it to load fully. After AVIC software is loaded you can access IGO8 through pushing the MAP button through AVIC software (you dont need to go back to the launcher). It basically replaced the original IGO software for the session.

is an automatic function possible?

I like to the start igo8 automatically .

The other problem is ,I always have to readjust the volume, mapcolors in igo8 after switch of on with Launcher v2.0. (restart)

Is there any config file for this?

i use AVIC Launcher v2.0!!! with Igo8 on my Eropean 900bt.

thank you

The other problem is ,I always have to readjust the volume, mapcolors in igo8 after switch of on with Launcher v2.0. (restart)

Is there any config file for this?

thank you

Don't know about volume, but for map colors open the SYS.TXT file of iGO you are running form Launcher and look for interface section:

[interface]

default_day_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Day"

default_night_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Night"

Change default schemes to be what you want. Also, I _think_ that if you exit from iGO before shutting down the car it should save settings, including color schemes and all...

I am still trying to get Garmin to keep sat signal on, can't get it working. Any member outthere have any suggestions or solutions to this problem. That is about the only thing left to make the LeedLauncher perfect for me. The signal seems to work until I drive away for about 30-40 seconds.

I am still trying to get Garmin to keep sat signal on, can't get it working. Any member outthere have any suggestions or solutions to this problem. That is about the only thing left to make the LeedLauncher perfect for me. The signal seems to work until I drive away for about 30-40 seconds.

did you copy that updated sys.txt file? if you didnt, then i would suggest you try that, from my understanding this will allow you to use the gps signal with igo, garmin or tomtom

be aware tho, that when i did this, i was NOT able to use the stock navigation

Hello everyone, sorry that I haven't been around as much anymore.

In a day or two i'll try to update the 3 navi software to fix some issues people is having problem right now. I think I might know a fix for that garmin and i will post a solution when possible.

LeetLauncher software is still being delayed due to the fact that I am still trying to work with the pioneer library and it isn't that easy :(.

In a day or two i'll try to update the 3 navi software to fix some issues people is having problem right now. I think I might know a fix for that garmin and i will post a solution when possible.

LeetLauncher software is still being delayed due to the fact that I am still trying to work with the pioneer library and it isn't that easy :(.

It is good news! Thanks that have not stopped on the reached successes.

Sweet - keep up the good work 8)

Hi Leetcoder,

Awesome work! Congrats!

Could you also send me the file to fix the sound of the F500bt?

Additionally, do you have any idea of how could I fix the EQ into Jazz type?

When I use the ipod it doesn't let me choose the EQ type (i believe it relies only on the ipod EQ) and the sound is very poor without that.

Using the same music files into an SD gives me the EQ option making the sound way better.

new here, i must say this launcher is one of the reasons i bought my f700, one question though, i was wondering if i could just use the launcher without all the other stuff, i only want to be able to go to testmode and the avic without having to reboot the unit, and also if it possible, lets say i used the launcher and went into testmode is there any way i could go run the avic without having to reboot the unit,

keep up the good work leet

hey leetloader,

thanks for this!!!! just a quick question... so i load igo first, then once everything is loaded and working, i hit the MENU button and then down... then i press on the pioneer logo and once everything loads i see the Destination/Contacts/and the last option i forget what the name was, lol.... When I hit phone on the main menu, a pop up comes up saying it has done something illegal of some sort.... does bluetooth work when using your launcher?

any help is greatly appreciated...

and again, thanks for this very nice launcher