AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

i have the program i just dont know how to install it and get the north america maps out of it and put it into the garmin file so im hoping someone could help me withth that. i got tomtom and igo8 to work perfectly but now that garmin is a choice i really would prefer to use that one instead

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance anyone can send me the garmin xt maps i have the files from the garmin xt 2009 program but i need to install and activate it and im having alot of problems doing it so if anyone could send me those file i would really apreciate it

If you get the maps, and also they work for you, could you please post a link were to get them and how to install them. Thanks

Folks try this: http://www.pda4x.com/read.php?tid=81003

Im still working on getting garmin working but this is what I have done so far. I downloaded http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4133521/Garmin_Mobile_XT_2009_North_America_NT_Complete_-_Repack_By_Rest you need to install the pc software "Mapsource" into your computer by going to:"/PC Mapsource Installation Files\" and runing the file "CNNANT2009Update_ENU.exe". This and the cracks are all you need to my understanding just dont install the program and you shouuld be good. I unlocked the maps and extracted them and it automatically put the zipped file into the garmin folder. This got me a little farther, as in it not longer asks me for a product code, but it still doesnt work. Im going to mess around with it a little more today and I wll let everyone know how I got it to work.

I am going to donate for your hard work.

I have a few requests for future updates though:

Ability to show album covers along with the track information for non-ipod sources

Any way to allow for custom icons for custom POI's?

PC Software to allow UI modification

Voice control of non-ipod sources?

Thank you for all of the hard work!

i tried the site but im just looking for the maps and the files on that page require me to install pirst on a pda or gps device which i dont have one to connect

plug in your SD card, and install it onto your sd card..

ill give it another try and see what i come up with. thanks

Hi Leet,

I found a few bugs.

I have the password option enabled in the avic software.

When I switch to avic from your launcher it requests the password.

When i open windows and the go to another app. the windows bar stays on top. The newly opened app will not go to full screen.

When starting music trough leet menu and then av, the music from the SD card will not start were it ended when you turn of the pioneer system.

For the player can't you use the win player that is standard for smartphones?

regards,

Pascal

Okay, guys, got the GARMIN XT to work with the same file found in a previous post.

I followed the instructions provided closely until it got to the portion about getting the UNIT ID (which is essentially your SD card). Because this is primarily for a mobile device, the instructions say you need to get the unit's ID, but since we are all installing it on the SD card, our "unit" is the SD card.

So, to get the "unit" ID, you need to put the SD card back in the AVIC unit and toggle through the settings (I can't remember which one specifically right now, but it's one of the ABOUT settings). It will say UNIT ID --- copy that number down and you should be good to go with the remainder of the steps.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the GARMIN XT software provides TTS, which I was hoping it would. My only real concern with the NAV in the AVIC now is the TTS voice SAMANTHA --- gawd awful.

Good luck!