AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shouldn't happen at all, what series is your device? The only software that used the fmod library is that ppod audio player.

I followed your instructions thoroughly. No big deal, it just pops up that window before it launches. Also if I run TomTom first, then I launch iGo8, TomTom is still in the background, and also if I click on a iGo8 menu… it switches to TomTom screen. Are you going to get the F500BT for testing? :wink: I'll pich in as soon as I get some money.

Does anyone knows where the TomTom Maps folder goes? and what kind of name uses?

North_America, Maps, NorthAmerica_2GB? I remember the old TomToms use to have a folder named Benelux right?

What's the root folder?

Thanks.

'cause is not reading mine "maps not found" and is inside of TomTom folder. And I tryed Maps 7 and 8

post-20342-12872755950029_thumb.png

Use version 7 of the maps, dont change the folder name, make sure the maps are activated, and the root of the SD card is the first layer of folders. Like if you open the SD card in explorer, youll see a TomTom folder. The North America folder should be on the same level.

Ok let me see if I understand. The Folder NorthAmerica should be outside of TomTom (That's what I understand on the same level) So...

iGo8

Testmode

TomTom

North_America

usericon, USB Disk

voices

Is this correct?

leet,thanks for the good work,it is really useful for those like me living out of the states. this is the only way for me to use gps now. i need to ask something, do you experience some volume problems with your launcher 1.5? sometimes sd card, and usb files volume gets too low even at the maximum settings and the only way to fix this is to reset the machine.is it just me or anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks for the great work!

I have the F500BT and receive the same FMOD ERROR as gpollachi; after pressing okay everything works except audio.

Sound works fine on the default AVIC system AND in WindowsCE via the LeetLauncher 1.5.

However, there is no sound/audio while in iGo8 via the LeetLauncher 1.5.

I am amazed at how fast the F500BT runs iGo8 via the LeetLauncher. Excellent work, thank you very much! Any chance to get bluetooth / iPhone working with iGo8?

Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Jud

Thanks for the great work!

I have the F500BT and receive the same FMOD ERROR as gpollachi; after pressing okay everything works except audio.

Sound works fine on the default AVIC system AND in WindowsCE via the LeetLauncher 1.5.

However, there is no sound/audio while in iGo8 via the LeetLauncher 1.5.

I am amazed at how fast the F500BT runs iGo8 via the LeetLauncher. Excellent work, thank you very much! Any chance to get bluetooth / iPhone working with iGo8?

Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Jud

OK I know why now why F500BT having this error with no sound. The sound device is different in F500BT compare to F700bt and f900bt. I'll try to release 2 version later one just for f500bt.

Leet I got I problem while running Igo....the only way to go back to the launcher is exiting Igo....Just to let you know...

Edit ****

Figured it out....the commands are in the keybind.txt in DATA.zip....edited and changed the function of the button to MINIMIZE now I can go between AVIC and IGO8 as i please.....reallllly nice!

Tutorial

1. Download this file

http://rapidshare.com/files/155047885/sys.txt.html

and copy it to the the My Flash Disk/APL2/igo

It will change the AVIC GPS port so we can use the GPS in another application

2. Download this file

http://rapidshare.com/files/155049672/DATA.ZIP.html

it's the DATA.ZIP file modified to change the function of the MENU button, it will only minimize the IGO application, and copy it to the SD card/Igo8

3. Load up leet's launcher

4. Run AVIC

5. When you want to use the GPS just go to main menu and press MENU it will bring up the launcher click in the IGO....

6. While in Igo just click the MENU to return to avic.

7. There you go....enjoy...even wheel controls are ok now....

*** IMPORTANT ****

Use this sequence, otherwise it won't, you need to load the avic before igo.

GUGA

can this be fixed to make the menu button work from the ipod screen? when i push MENU within the ipod screen .. nothing happens. i assume it can be hooked back?

also... can someone upload the orig SYS file? in my excitement i forgot to back that guy up... newbie mistake.. i know i know..

thanks in advance!

Leetcoder,

I have not installed your launcher yet but would like to say thank you for the good work first.

Secondly, would it be possible to build a stock version of igo8 with the original AV map overlays that show the source, track or station and artwork from the AVIC?

To me, this is the holy grail because I can use a better nav interface, skin as I wish, and keep all of the AVIC AV functions. I am thinking it could even be installed directly to the AVIC.

Do you think it can be pulled off?