AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried the leetlauncher 2.0,here are my first impressions;

-The new intreface is good. Also presing the directional down button easily minimizes and pressing again birngs back the menu now.

-If you try to first run Avic System, then trying to run igo8 is unsuccessful because it gives an error that it can not allocate memory space or something.

-Also if i first run igo,then run Pioneer Avic System,it can not connect to mobile phone via bluetooth.

-Tomtom works nicely.

-Garmin asked some licence code so i did not deal with it yet but i think it is mobile xt version.

So all this does is allow us to use different navigation systems instead of the built in one? Are they that much better?

For now apparently, yes. However, from previous posts, it seems like Leet is also trying to incorporate a media player that will play off a HDD via USB. LeetLaucher is great and simple to use. Why not give it a try and see if you like the different options... if not stick with stock.

Personally, I like the look and feel of Igo8 much more and am glad that the option is there for me.

Hi Leetcoder,

Thanks for all of this.

Is it possible to add GPSDash to the launcher?

So I can use this in rally's.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Pagi

Possible, but not right now I have other things to take care of. I can add a section for apps request later for those that want to run certain ppc apps. Also you can always try to see if it runs first without modification, I know that some of the ppc apps actually run without changes. The Launcher is modifiable, modify it and add another icons linking to that application.

What size SD card do you need to fit all these maps and apps? Where do you find these working maps? I've tried a few and can't get them to work. Only one I got working is IGO8.

Preferably a 4GB card to 8GB. On average North America maps are usually 1-2GB. SD cards nowadays are cheap just get 8GB :)

After some tests....

In AVIC version 1.00017 and Launcher 1.5 it was okay to run AVIC and then IGO.....

In AVIC 2.0 and Launcher 1.5 it was ok to run AVIC and then IGO only if you didn't upgrade the bluetooth....after upgrading the bluetooth we start to get the memory error....soh it's something with the bluetooth upgrade, that's why in Launcher 2.0 you can't use the bluetooth after the IGO is open, looks like the try to reserve the same memory allocation and always the first one up doesn't let the second open opens.

GUGA

Hi Leetcoder,

Thanks for all of this.

Is it possible to add GPSDash to the launcher?

So I can use this in rally's.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Pagi

Possible, but not right now I have other things to take care of. I can add a section for apps request later for those that want to run certain ppc apps. Also you can always try to see if it runs first without modification, I know that some of the ppc apps actually run without changes. The Launcher is modifiable, modify it and add another icons linking to that application.

Leet,

I want to change the LeetTTNavigator.exe with another TTnavigator.exe is the one that was modified and is black instead of blue, and I get an error. I tested the application with a emulator and works fine. How do I run the Black TT skin instead of the blue one?

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1644362/1235614/

Leet -

Is there anyway you would consider decompiling the avic 2.0 update to remove the warning screen now?

That would be HUGE and I know many would love it.

Also might be nice to find a way to install your launcher on the unit for even faster launch instead of the sd card.

Just thoughts... your work is huge to this forum.

Leet,

I want to change the LeetTTNavigator.exe with another TTnavigator.exe is the one that was modified and is black instead of blue, and I get an error. I tested the application with a emulator and works fine. How do I run the Black TT skin instead of the blue one?

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1644362/1235614/

A new version of TomTom and IGo will be release soon. So I wont be modifying that version. Also to let everyone know, I will not be adding anymore gps software. I believe that Garmin,TomTom, IGO8 is more than enough variety. However, I will continue to improve in the integration of this gps software into the pioneer unit.