AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Leet -

Is there anyway you would consider decompiling the avic 2.0 update to remove the warning screen now?

That would be HUGE and I know many would love it.

Also might be nice to find a way to install your launcher on the unit for even faster launch instead of the sd card.

Just thoughts... your work is huge to this forum.

As of right now the message is the least of my concern.

I believe the SD card run as fast as the internal memory and keeping data on SD keeps your unit more clean. Running the launcher on the internal flash can be done however, I will not make an installer for this until the Launcher is out of its beta stage and with fewer bugs.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, nice work for sure! This is some impressive stuff. I'm really glad you included some garmin software in this release - they are definitely my favorite.

Just wondering if you have any help/info on how to load the maps for the Garmin XT. I've got a map pack (around 1.3 gigs) but not sure how to import the files. If this was already discussed, then I apologize!

Thanks

A new version of TomTom and IGo will be release soon. So I wont be modifying that version. Also to let everyone know, I will not be adding anymore gps software. I believe that Garmin,TomTom, IGO8 is more than enough variety. However, I will continue to improve in the integration of this gps software into the pioneer unit.

Make sense... Thanks...

Leet,

Really nice work...

BUG info.....run launcher...run igo.. run avic...everithing runs ok exceot for the setting option...when i try to run it the settings in the main avic menu i get a fatal error and the avic rebots the unit...no big deal but it's a bug.....lol.....

Keep it up...

GUGA

PS: Tks for the credits on the keybinding fix......

After some tests....

In AVIC version 1.00017 and Launcher 1.5 it was okay to run AVIC and then IGO.....

In AVIC 2.0 and Launcher 1.5 it was ok to run AVIC and then IGO only if you didn't upgrade the bluetooth....after upgrading the bluetooth we start to get the memory error....soh it's something with the bluetooth upgrade, that's why in Launcher 2.0 you can't use the bluetooth after the IGO is open, looks like the try to reserve the same memory allocation and always the first one up doesn't let the second open opens.

GUGA

exactly, hey leet,any possible solutions for this?

any chance anyone can send me the garmin xt maps i have the files from the garmin xt 2009 program but i need to install and activate it and im having alot of problems doing it so if anyone could send me those file i would really apreciate it

If you get the maps, and also they work for you, could you please post a link were to get them and how to install them. Thanks