AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

For everyone that have F500BT, here is a soundtest program I need you guys to run since I dont have a F500BT to test. Extract the following zip file to any folder on the SD card, run CE TESTMODE and then execute it. The program should display 3 buttons, click on the buttons and tell me which button makes a beep. Next go into your "control panel" -> System -> Device Name (tab). Here you should see the Device Name please post what you see here. Please post your test result so I can change the launcher to work for the F500BT.

SoundTesting.zip

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Leetcoder for taking care of the F500BT !

Tried the sound testing on F500BT european with sept firmware

Launched testmode then soundtesting program

Touched Sound button 1 = beep from the unit (but not on the car's stereo)

Touched Sound button 2 = error message "sound card cannot be opened"

Touched Sound button 3 = error message "sound card cannot be opened"

Device name = WindowsCE

Device description = WindowsCE device

Hope it helps !

Ok guys. Just tried this for the first time and so far everything seems to be working great just didn't have time to copy the maps and everything while on my 10 minute break at work. Just from what I've seen so far, I have a quick question.

Once I go into the iGo or TestMode, is it possible to get back to the main AVIC software? I know it says to push the down button, and when i do, all I see are the options for TomTom, iGo, Garmin and TestMode. I don't see a button to flip back over to the AVIC software. I'm sure it's something simple, but thanks for the help.

Once I go into the iGo or TestMode, is it possible to get back to the main AVIC software?

Press menu, then down button, and then you found urself at the initial menu where u have the choices : Igo, tomtom, etc... and also a pretty big choice in the center of that same screen called "PIONNEER" --> press on it ! (and wait a minute or so, for it to start).

thanks. i'm sure this has been discussed somewhere in the previous 16 pages so if it has i apologize.

when booting to iGo 8 then bouncing back to the avic software, the bluetooth connectivity will not load. i know this is an issue, but is the something that may be fixed in an update to come or not?

also, will the bluetooth work when running garmin maps or tomtom maps?

again, sorry if it's already been asked/asnswered.

thanks. i'm sure this has been discussed somewhere in the previous 16 pages so if it has i apologize.

when booting to iGo 8 then bouncing back to the avic software, the bluetooth connectivity will not load. i know this is an issue, but is the something that may be fixed in an update to come or not?

also, will the bluetooth work when running garmin maps or tomtom maps?

again, sorry if it's already been asked/asnswered.

BT does not work if not using the stock AVIC software

On the very first page of this post, you can see that the new iGo maps are running AND the bluetooth light is lit up with iPod overlays in the lower right. I never looked at that picture before, but that would lead me to believe that using the bluetooth and the new iGo maps should work. I have been pm'ing another member on here and he says it is working for him just like it would with the regular software.

I'm thinking this has to be possible, any help would be apprecitated.