AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Updated iGo to 8.3.2 (with speedcam and kikker skin) and TomTom to 7.9.

Also for those that have F500BT, try out the fix and tell me if it work.

SEE POST 1.

Hello Leetcoder,

I tested LeetLauncher 2.0.5 with iGo 8.3 on my European F500BT and it works perfect with sound. Great job!

Is it possible to run iGO 8.3 (autorun) without the Leetlauncher menu and without the possibility to return to the LeetLauncher menu (button down disabled)? I would like to use my F500BT as a stand-alone iGO 8.3 or TomTom navigation unit just by inserting the appropriate 2 GB SD card with eiter iGO 8.3 or TomTom on it. I don't care for the other options such as testmode or the audio function of the F500BT.

I noticed that iGO 8.3 and the original Pioneer navigation software share the same settings. If I change settings like color schemes in iGO 8.3 it changes the color schemes for Pioneer as well. Is it possible to have different settings for both?

Thank you for your efforts. I realy appreciate it.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Leet, great job with the launcher, thank you for your work.

When I launch igo8, I cant have blue tooth running, when I go to the pioneer menu, and click on the phone button, I get an error. Is it possible to have my phone connect via bluetooth while running igo8?

any help is appreciated, thanks

Great having Igo 8.3 on the device :) Thank u.

As far as i remember, bluetooth never worked yet with leetcode mod. So it's normal to have a crash when trying it out.

Leet, can we hope to not have to "launch Igo, then MENU, then DOWN then PIONEER", everytime we start the car ? Can't it be done automatically so that we have the avic with Igo ready without pressing any button each time we start up the car ? This shouldn't be too difficult, isn't it ???

Thanks a lot,

I have searched, but I may have already overlooked it, but, how do I get the Sirius radio, sound and all Pioneer options when running the Beta Igo 8.32 and Leetlauncher? When I use IGO, all I have is just the maps and I can't listen to my Sirius or change any settings or use Bluetooth or any other Pioneer options for that matter.

Also, the guidance volume is LOUD and changing the volume controls to minimum does nothing until I turn them completely OFF.

Thanks in advance.

I have searched, but I may have already overlooked it, but, how do I get the Sirius radio, sound and all Pioneer options when running the Beta Igo 8.32 and Leetlauncher? When I use IGO, all I have is just the maps and I can't listen to my Sirius or change any settings or use Bluetooth or any other Pioneer options for that matter.

Also, the guidance volume is LOUD and changing the volume controls to minimum does nothing until I turn them completely OFF.

Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issues with the sound! I was able to use fm stations with the igo 8.3.2 but nothing else. Leet has told us that bluetooth is not compatible with igo yet, but is with tomtom i beleive.

Leet, you're a genius man! Hope you get the Garmin to stop dropping the GPS after a couple of minutes. The only maps I can get for my area are Garmin maps, so if you get the bugs out of the Garmin XT for the launcher I'll be eternally grateful. Keep up the work dude! :lol:

P.S. Anybody knows what happens if you copy the launcher files to the system disk?

Hey Leet Awesome work really what you have done is nothing short of amazing! Just wanted to give you props!

I have a question tho... I read every on the post on the leetloader and no one has made a comment about this. Does the leetloader work with MSNDirect and re-route traffic automatically the way it does with AVIC? This is extremely important to me because I live in LA and traffic is out of control.

Thanks in advance and again awesome work!!!

I just got my F500BT 2 days back and was super dissappointed with the mapping software(old maps, too many key presses to get to "route list", no easy access to gps signal quality, no ability to set heading up instaed of north up)

Leetlauncher later, I now have IGo 8 working fine and am very pleased with my purchase.