AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few questions, where do you find IGo8.0 2008.4 map of NA for download and how do you install it?

Also when using Garmin with LeedLauncher2.0 I loose my signal when I drive away, I noticed that mgreinke said it works for him? Tomtom works ok and Igo works ok but not Garmin. I don't think I'm the only one with these questions any help appreciated.

Can anyone tell me how to remap the button which takes you to the leetlauncher menu? I don't like how it's currently the down button. I would much rather have all buttons have the normal functionality and have it so when i press and hold the 'menu' button it then takes me to leetlauncher.

Ideally I'd want to remap three buttons. Pressing the job wheel will play/pause music instead of voice commmands. Holding menu will go to leetlauncher. Holding Map will go to voice commands.

I couldn't fine any posts about this and I didnt see anything in the leetlauncher files where it specifies the down button's binding.

So, I downloaded LeetLauncher 2 and played with it a bit. From what little I could tell, I have a few questions:

• [*:70twyu6m] It seems as if bluetooth phones no longer connect... Is this supposed to happen? Is there a workaround?

[*:70twyu6m] MSND? Is it being used? I couldn't find any options to control it from the iGo software setup screen, but i *did* notice that you can enable msnd in sys.txt. Is that value meaningful?

[*:70twyu6m] There is no on-screen button to control audio input (radio,satellite,whatnot). Is that something that can be configured back in? Or was that one of the changes Pioneer made to iGo?

Anyways, thanks for all the work towards allowing us to use any software we like!!

So, I downloaded LeetLauncher 2 and played with it a bit. From what little I could tell, I have a few questions:

• [*:qa2zhu0i] It seems as if bluetooth phones no longer connect... Is this supposed to happen? Is there a workaround?

Same here. Checked with different phones, no luck. Went back to the dealer and they couldn't find the problem too, so my F900 is sent back to Pioneer. Hope they can solve the problem?!

what I meant was, if you have your sd card in and the launcher comes on then load avic first and your ipod and phone should work.

but if your using igo as main interface then it will not work. the purpose of the launcher was to be able to use different maps for other countries or better accuracy.

leet said he would try to get bt working though and he was also trying to get other gps application to be tied to map button so you can use default avic software and functions.

Hi ...thanks for the nice hack, i did try to download it but get all the times a popup message "cannot copy leetlauncher20[1]:Access is denied".

This happens me on 3 locations, from my home work and a colleage his pc.

I live in the Netherlands so is the file somehow forbidden to download?

It download to 100% and after that it gives a error mesage.

Edit:

Did download is from other site, did search on google.

But have nothing to do with firewall etc as i can doiwnload the 1.5 version without a problem.

Just used the new leetlauncher it and it work perfect on my pioneer ...thanks

post-26218-1287275660601_thumb.jpg