AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Any chance we can get maps like this with 3D terrain on the F series?

Actually you can use *.dem files from iGO8 (for better outlook need special color schemes too). I can send to you URL to *.dem for many countries, but main problem to use this content - need hacked exe and license file.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny stuff.....

Ran Launcher

Ran Igo8

Ran AVIC

While using the map button from the unit everything was ok.....thenI tried to use the DIGITAL MAP button that is the Avic's IPOD Player...It ran the original Igo software....and showed the NOW PLAYING in the corner of IGO.

Then when I clicked the MAO in the unit it switches between both igos..and the funny thing is that the NOW PLAYING nos shows on both of them. Looks like it's some quit of secondary application that the EZRIDER load on startup, already checked the system.ini and there's nothign there, look like it's bluit inside the executable..Leet can you check this out for us? It would be nice to have the NOW PLAYING icon on the patched Igo.

I was thinking that we could add a button in the avic skin so we need to load up the avic software from the main menu or the cockpit view....so booting using the sequence launcher + igo + avic would be a lot easier.

Leet another thing...is it possible for you to add a option in the new version to automatic run one of the applications if nothing is select in 10 sec for example?

Tks

GUGA

Funny stuff.....

Ran Launcher

Ran Igo8

Ran AVIC

While using the map button from the unit everything was ok.....thenI tried to use the DIGITAL MAP button that is the Avic's IPOD Player...It ran the original Igo software....and showed the NOW PLAYING in the corner of IGO.

Then when I clicked the MAO in the unit it switches between both igos..and the funny thing is that the NOW PLAYING nos shows on both of them. Looks like it's some quit of secondary application that the EZRIDER load on startup, already checked the system.ini and there's nothign there, look like it's bluit inside the executable..Leet can you check this out for us? It would be nice to have the NOW PLAYING icon on the patched Igo.

I was thinking that we could add a button in the avic skin so we need to load up the avic software from the main menu or the cockpit view....so booting using the sequence launcher + igo + avic would be a lot easier.

Leet another thing...is it possible for you to add a option in the new version to automatic run one of the applications if nothing is select in 10 sec for example?

Tks

GUGA

I am actually working on having it automated with settings so that the launcher can automatically launch to your prefer Navi software. Been busy the last couple of days, but still looking into ways to make launcher and navi integrated with the avic software.

Okay, guys, got the GARMIN XT to work with the same file found in a previous post.

I followed the instructions provided closely until it got to the portion about getting the UNIT ID (which is essentially your SD card). Because this is primarily for a mobile device, the instructions say you need to get the unit's ID, but since we are all installing it on the SD card, our "unit" is the SD card.

So, to get the "unit" ID, you need to put the SD card back in the AVIC unit and toggle through the settings (I can't remember which one specifically right now, but it's one of the ABOUT settings). It will say UNIT ID --- copy that number down and you should be good to go with the remainder of the steps.

anyway you can be a little more spcific on where to get the unit ID i have looked in every file and i cant find it. this is the only thing stopping me and if i get this ill be good to go

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the GARMIN XT software provides TTS, which I was hoping it would. My only real concern with the NAV in the AVIC now is the TTS voice SAMANTHA --- gawd awful.

Good luck!

Kudos for an awesome job Leetcoder !

Feedback from a european F500BT user (with latest firmware sept 2008):

ran tomtom: works perfect except no sound. Gps fix seems quicker than with the AVIC software

then ran AVIC software

then launched music on sd card ... works perfectly.

back to tomtom with down button ... still no tomtom sound. SD card music still working perfectly.

back camera working perfectly

I have not yet tried if the bluetooth connection to my phone works, but the blue light is on which seems to indicate it works

If you launch AVIC software first and then tomtom, the GPS is not recognized.

The ideal launcher would automatically launch the preferred gps program and then automatically launch the AVIC program and then would come back to the preferred gps program. Of course adding sound to tomtom would be a huge plus !

Thanks again for a wonderful work.

[u]gpollacchi[/u]. You said you had no problem installing tomtom7, well I cant get my device ID at all, where do find this, any help welcomed. thanks

As a matter of fact I ran into the same problem. But I got around it. If you downloaded a folder with the TomTom application, you should have either a ttnavigator.bif or a ttgo.bif…inside of it, right?

Well in those files there is the application information. So what you have to do is the following:

1. Open notepad

2. Select the ttnavigator.bif or ttgo.bif and drag and drop inside of the notepad window

that you opened on step 1

3. The ID should be there.

4. Look screenshot

post-20342-12872756219145_thumb.png

Sorry for my noobesque question, but if someone could help me, i would greatly appreciate it.

I have the tomtom7 maps.. Do i need the tomtom navigator stuff as well? or just the maps? (Or does the launcher have all of that, I just need the activatd maps)

Im not real familiar with tomtom, but I was able to get the IGO maps to work. (Just not a huge fan of IGO)

The device ID... Is that the ID of the AVIC or the PC..??

If my question doesn't make any sense, I'm sorry I took 20 seconds out of your life that I cant give back! ;) )

SKICRAVE

Don't want to get yelled at, but I posted this in the Official Zip posting thread that just popped up in the forum.. It's not the best idea in the world, but I believe it could help keep track of the great work that you guys do (Thank You )

There are lost of established mods that have been tested and proved. YES? Short of posting a NEW Data.Zip every time someone comes up with a great idea, why not post the great idea instead... If someone comes up with a better way for the same mod then do the software thing and number the mods... remember? 1.0.... 2.0

The guys that do all the great work on this forum would have a record of what was done, and if something does not work....... Well then... the code is right there.... in plain english.... well............ script !

Here's what I mean :

1) The mod ....... Add red light camera ?

2) The applicable code ......... The actual code (for cut & paste)

3) The File & line number it should be entered in

4) The location of the file... Can be included in #3

5) Any further instructions.. What else do I do to make it work ??

This could be the main post for the Hacks / Mods