AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

while in tomtom how do I get to avic menu? I tried the 'exit app' button but nothing happens.

for igo I couldn't get in avic menu either without taking out sd and letting system reboot.

... if menu brings up launcher how do we type a destination in avic?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT JOB!! this is the best work anyone has ever done for this unit! who need pioneer!!! :P

But theres one thing that I really always wanted from my unit but no one was able to help me out... I wanted to know if u could write a code to allow the steering wheel buttons to get the voice command, because pressing the knob is really annoying while driving.

Amen to that. I got the SWI-PS wired up, but having major issues with the radio tuning. Would prefer the up/down arrows controlled the presets, but instead the seek is controlled. Did try skipping seek/track up-down and programming the SWI-PS for preset/disc for those buttons, but they were ignored entirely by the AVIC-F90BT. :evil: Would also prefer the 'Source' button acted like MicB suggested, enabling the voice command. Since it's all GPIOs/event handling, hopefully a button remap could be provided as a future enhancement.

Thanks leetcoder, keep up the great work! If you ever decide to post source for some of us to lend a hand, pm me.

From what I have read, some very nice work! Keep up the good work.

Do you think in the future, after you get most of the stuff you want to tackle done, you could release an API to allow others to program other applications?

(On a side note, does the 700 have an internal gyro or accelerometer? It would be neat to make a G-force output app for this)

Leet,

Very nice work indeed. A few things..

After starting the launcher and going into the "Avic" side of things, If original iGo is launched, and then "Menu" hard button is pressed, the Launcher flashes for a split second then goes back to the map. After pressing a few more times, the taskbar from CE pops up below. I have found that neither the Avic Menu nor the Launcher will pop up at all when within the Avic selections, but works fine when on the main Avic menu. This is after following the sys.txt instructions.

I hope that makes sense, PM if you need more clarification.

I have Tomtom working now as well, ROCK ON!

if you don't run anything besides TOMTOM or IGO application from the launcher then you don't need to copy the sys.txt file.

We need to do this workaround if you are running avic from the launcher then any of the GPS softwares, because it changes the port of gpsthat the internal gps software uses so it won't get locked.

After copying the sys.txt file your internal IGO software won't work anymore because it won;t locate the GPS, to revert it just copy the original sys.txt file back to it's place.

Any doubt PM me.

GUGA

Anyone figured out how to get POI database for TomTom?

Can we use TomTom as a full fledged gps unit like the TomTom One and add speedcams, voices, POI's and such by installing on SD?

...Maybe we should start a TomTom thread so the Launcher doesnt get lost in the hopes and dreams of tomtom and garmin possibilities. :P