AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is wonderful! Thank you for the awesome application. The difference between iGo 8.3.2 application and the stock one for my F90BT is incredible.

Couple of Questions:

• What's the latest maps for 8.3.2? I only have 2008.2

• Samantha TTS voice does not work. Does anyone have this working? I use Amy for now

• After launching iGo then AVIC. I cannot access system settings without it rebooting. Any suggestions? Or is this expected?

• I have not tried TomTom, is it worth the effort? Nicer than iGo 8.3.2?

-Regards

Once again, fantastic application.

This is wonderful! Thank you for the awesome application. The difference between iGo 8.3.2 application and the stock one for my F90BT is incredible.

Couple of Questions:

• What's the latest maps for 8.3.2? I only have 2008.2

• Samantha TTS voice does not work. Does anyone have this working? I use Amy for now

• After launching iGo then AVIC. I cannot access system settings without it rebooting. Any suggestions? Or is this expected?

• I have not tried TomTom, is it worth the effort? Nicer than iGo 8.3.2?

-Regards

Once again, fantastic application.

I can confirm, access system settings cause a reset.

This looks fantastic.

just because I am a complete noob to this kind of stuff, can anyone tell me what I gain by running IGO 8.3.2? Doesn't the unit already have IGO built in?

Also, when it comes to Tomtom navigator (6 or 7) and Garmin XT, what are the advantages of running this software over the built in IGO?

This looks fantastic.

just because I am a complete noob to this kind of stuff, can anyone tell me what I gain by running IGO 8.3.2? Doesn't the unit already have IGO built in?

Also, when it comes to Tomtom navigator (6 or 7) and Garmin XT, what are the advantages of running this software over the built in IGO?

In my opinion, the advantages of using igo8.3.2 are the graphics and the different skins you can use. I use dimka skins and they are just above and beyond what we have stock. You can see clouds, stars, sun etc and i just recently went on a road trip and all kinds of signposts came up directing me where to get off just like on major highways. I use a theme changer scheme where it changes by itself with the seasons and changes colors of the ground. Its also gives u a dusk and dawn sky automatically. Just wait for leets new version of the launcher. We will be able to use bluetooth and its really going to be like upgrading all the software in the deck with all the same options that originally came with the pioneer deck. I think this will blow pioneer out of the water. Its amazing that one guy is creating his own all in one deck by using their hardware and in turn blowing pioneers original sofware out of the water! It also looks like everything can keep being upgraded so whats the point of getting an new deck when we can pay leet to keep things up to date and coming out with the newest and more advanced software apps.

One thing I have not been all too clear on with this hack, and its why I havent ventured into it, am I able to play a source from the Pioneer (xm, sirius, ipod, or hd) and use the nav software included (like the igo 8.3.2)? For some reason I had (or have) it in my mind that it was an either or thing. Cant wait to see this new version roll out though!

One thing I have not been all too clear on with this hack, and its why I havent ventured into it, am I able to play a source from the Pioneer (xm, sirius, ipod, or hd) and use the nav software included (like the igo 8.3.2)? For some reason I had (or have) it in my mind that it was an either or thing. Cant wait to see this new version roll out though!

I've used fm radio,usb and cd player with the leetlauncher with no problems. You just have to press the menu button and go back to the pioneer kiosk to access those options.

I dont know if this was asked, but what is the boot time for LeetLauncher? How long to get to the menu?

Like 15 - 17 seconds. Its awesome :D

This probably depends on how fast your SDcard is too.

A Sandisk Ultra III is probably in order to reduce that time.

Does anyone know how large the IGO8, TomTom, Garmin XT and launcher content is once uncompressed and placed on the card? The Ultra III cards can get pretty expensive pretty fast once they get large. Don't want to ahve to spend more money than I need to...

So when you hit menu and go back to the Pioneer Kisok and use say the radio or your ipod, can you click back into the launcher and see what youre listening to at all or do you have to use them completely separately?

Just trying to get a great idea of how this works :) Anyone got a video? :)

I have a 8GB SD card and all with maps fit on it with plenty free space.

4GB might be pushing it.

No major advantage of using Tomtom or Garmin over Igo 8.3.2

I do have newer maps for Tomtom and Garmin, so I use it sometimes.

Tomtom and Garmin for Wince does not have TTS. other than that its personal choice.

Leet, the New pics look GREAT. Can't wait. Man u ROCK

Because of you I can Now run IGo 8.3, TomTom and Garmin (losses GPS signal though) on my AVIC

Am real exicited about the core player.

I did try the new IGo 8.3.2 March 10th ver but got no sound, just fyi

Have a question I have burned a bunch of Divx movies on DVD but the Pioneer system refuses to play them, says File not supported, any ideas. btw i am able to play them on computer, so i know the files are good.

I know Core will take care if that.

Thanks a Bunch

So when you hit menu and go back to the Pioneer Kisok and use say the radio or your ipod, can you click back into the launcher and see what youre listening to at all or do you have to use them completely separately?

Just trying to get a great idea of how this works :) Anyone got a video? :)

They are separate. To run through your playlists and such you would have to toggle back and forth. Once you use the new igo you wont wanna go back to the pioner one. Again i'm talking about when you use a dimka or gurjon skin.

So basically it is like having two operating systems on your AVIC? I read most of the thread, but I am more of a touch and feel learner than a read and comprehend one :( Most of the thread seems to be about improving leet than how it affects the HU. Seeing we can use 8.3 with this, I am definately interested now though.

So basically it is like having two operating systems on your AVIC? I read most of the thread, but I am more of a touch and feel learner than a read and comprehend one :( Most of the thread seems to be about improving leet than how it affects the HU. Seeing we can use 8.3 with this, I am definately interested now though.

Correct, but it seems like soon enough he will have them fully intergrated. I dont really listen to the radio that much so if the coreplayer does all as described the radio and ipod will be the only things it wont have. My only concern is how long it will take for this new software to boot up. It 's really looking like pretty soon we wont have to use the pioneer software at all cause the other apps are much better.