AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z3 install in a G35 6MT Coupe

Thats a clean install you got there. Plan on adding some modules to your Z3? Backup camera is a great option. I just got mine installed and wondered why I didn't do it in the first place.

I do like everything but not a fan of the steering wheel, since you lost your airbag from that mod.......I thought infiniti had decent looking OEM steering wheels?

Thats a clean install you got there. Plan on adding some modules to your Z3? Backup camera is a great option. I just got mine installed and wondered why I didn't do it in the first place.

I do like everything but not a fan of the steering wheel, since you lost your airbag from that mod.......I thought infiniti had decent looking OEM steering wheels?

i did get the backup camera and ipod interface... what other modules do you suggest? i thought about xm but passed on it for now... what else is there?

as far as the steering wheel goes, i love the feel of it. the stock steering wheel in the new g37 is nice but i didn't like the one in mine too much..

^^ Glad to hear you got the back up camera. The steering wheel mod is great and looks fine. Its the safety issue of not having your airbag I personally would not venture into when it comes to making modifications to my car.

The new 2008 G35 steering wheel looks better than the older versions.

infiniti_g35sedan_base_2008_interior_steeringwheel_640x480.jpg

The new 2008 G35 steering wheel looks better than the older versions...

yah it does look much better... so do the gauges... everything about the interior of the new one is much nicer than mine... i originally wanted to wait for the new one but my previous car was stolen so i had to get a new car much sooner than i planned.. don't get me wrong, im happy with my car.. especially now that ive got the avicZ3!