AVIC411.com

One West Disc (CNDV-80MT) Left - PM Me

i am sorry but how can you do this to jlong. like i said something for nothing.

this is not right you should have not bought so many dl disk just for this. i would do this for 10 shipped for both.

but i am not putting there stuff out there for sell you should be paying them for this. for the work that they put in to get this up here.

the point of the mater is that he is making money to do this. i am sorry if you did not read my post but i stated i could do it for both for 10 and i am not trying to take money away but that is what the cost would be for both shipped.

if you were not trying to make any money from it. if he was really trying to get rid of the disk like he said then that would have been the 10 dollar price for both and that would be that. i know that most people did not get there blank dl disk for 10 dollars a per one disk so the cost for him to do this and the disk is still way to high. and if he was trying to get rid of the disks he would have said how many he had left. not just untill they are all gone.

dont get on my case about what i have wrote. its not right and he is just praying on the people that are having problems bruning them. and or that just don't want to put in the work. jlong has even stated that he would in one of his post burn some copies of his disks for people that are having problems. so that is also taking away from jlong. when you buy 50 dl disk at like 60.00 dollars for a 50 pack that = 1.20 per disk if you ad shipping that is about 5.00 for both and if you add all that up then you are looking at. about 7.40 for the set in cost for both disks and shipped. now if you put in the power to burn and run the computer you might get around 10.00 for both. so do the math and it works itself out. so if he was doing everything for 10.00 for both then that would make the right deal for every one.

and not just to put this out here but its not with in the law to copy and resell something like software. if you really want to get to the point.

dont get on my case about what i have wrote. its not right and he is just praying on the people that are having problems bruning them. and or that just don't want to put in the work. jlong has even stated that he would in one of his post burn some copies of his disks for people that are having problems. so that is also taking away from jlong. when you buy 50 dl disk at like 60.00 dollars for a 50 pack that = 1.20 per disk if you ad shipping that is about 5.00 for both and if you add all that up then you are looking at. about 7.40 for the set in cost for both disks and shipped. now if you put in the power to burn and run the computer you might get around 10.00 for both. so do the math and it works itself out. so if he was doing everything for 10.00 for both then that would make the right deal for every one.

and not just to put this out here but its not with in the law to copy and resell something like software. if you really want to get to the point.

fsuwade, why are you complaining so much? For me I think that price is very reasonable. You just dont think assume that you are right. The price might vary if he bought a pack of say 15 that cost him $20-30 (and not 50pack) that will make the cost $1.33-$2.. What if he screw up one disk (double the cost of the disk?) Then shipping, if you live in the middle of nowhere, it will cost more... and packaging, he has to make sure the package wont break. Time and electricity he spent and consume? How about getting to the post office, walk? ride a bike? bus? or car? And the risk he is taking... Like I said, I think it is a reasonable price. If you can do better than that, then go ahead and prove it. If not stop whining like a girl

that is so funny you definding him and his scam that he took the work that someone else did.

the funny thing is i am not crying like a girl. its just to bad that the people that put in the work to help all you lazy people get something for free. and then you want to charge or proffit off of them.

and he states that they will work with no problem. and if you look at it as a service then. if you pay for a service then you should get quality in that and expect that it will work when you get that service. so if he says they will work then they should and if he mess up that is the cost of the bis. so get off of your self. why don't you go buy the real thing so you can cram it you know where then pull it out and call it a service and resell some software that you don't have the rights to do. then you can say your doing everyone a favior from the hot air that is comming from you crap hole. and get a life and know something about what your talking about.

he is a fly buy night scamer. look at his post only 4 and it all delt with getting something for free. and then reselling it.

not only that but if he wanted to respond he could have. so let him talk for himself and not a butt end a of a bad joke and that is you.

he did edit the post today i know he read what i had to say. so suck it.

and if you are him just making another account just to talk crap then get a life scamer. and if not your just as much of a joke like i said. with only responding to my post with your 1 and only post.

hahaha

look at his post only 4 and it all delt with getting something for free. and then reselling it.

That just sums it up. He can't read.

Three of my other posts was helping others figure out how to install the AVIC-D3 and doing the bypass. One is just asking others how long it takes to boot up. Hmm.. does that mean i'm getting something and then reselling? I don't think so.

Just wanted to add that paypal does take out a % from the cost. Another point is that in Canada, costs of DVD+R DL costs a bit more compared to the US. In BC, we have the tax for "media". Anyways, if people do think this is unreasonable, I will make a necessary change in price. All I'm doing is trying to help people get the discs that would work. I do thank jlong1987 for the discs and others too.

really the man speaks. what i was talking about is you only have now 5 post and you really have not put any work in to this site as much as other have. with your 5 only posts. and being active scince april 2007 next you did link this post to jlongs post and now your trying to make money. however much money you make your making money that you should not be off of someone else.

post quantity means jack.. quality is king.

It's been said that he's openly selling pirated software on an open forum... give it time and he or the site will get shut down... Even in canada OWNING pirated stuff is a grey area... selling it is where it gets illegal.

He's trying to help out others that are having problems with downloading and burning the disks themselves. Offsetting the cost is a noble way of doing it. I'm pretty sure that he's not going to get rich doing this so why are you complaining so much?

At most let's be generous and say 10 people get the dual set... that's $250

20 pack of dual layer + R DVDs is $40 for a HP set

Burner cost him a bit with his computer. let's say $50 to be generous.

20 Jewel cases so that the disks don't get broken in shipping around $12

Shipping about $3 a shipment (being generous) so $30

So if all works out... it's costing him $132 plus gas and time

so he's making a whopping $118

Stop the presses!!!

If a nice forum member didn't offer to send me a free copy of a single West CD I totally would have baught a copy from this fellow. Ruining 4 DL DVDs on my failed attempts and the frustration would have been worth the $15, for his disk, easily.

I don't need to put any work into this site. This is a forum where people can discuss or talk and communicate with other users. Members are not required to do any 'work' but may do so.

however much money you make your making money that you should not be off of someone else

No idea what you mean.

look i still think its funny that you are in the the same d-fence with others helping you out or deffending you. and you can not deffend anything i have pointed out. i am puting this to bed you are going to keep going on and on. about this your a wast of my time and anyone defffending you are as well.

that is so funny you definding him and his scam that he took the work that someone else did.

the funny thing is i am not crying like a girl. its just to bad that the people that put in the work to help all you lazy people get something for free. and then you want to charge or proffit off of them.

and he states that they will work with no problem. and if you look at it as a service then. if you pay for a service then you should get quality in that and expect that it will work when you get that service. so if he says they will work then they should and if he mess up that is the cost of the bis. so get off of your self. why don't you go buy the real thing so you can cram it you know where then pull it out and call it a service and resell some software that you don't have the rights to do. then you can say your doing everyone a favior from the hot air that is comming from you crap hole. and get a life and know something about what your talking about.

For your information, I'm not defending him. I am just saying that you think you are Mr. right... just because he downloaded the file, burn it into a disc, and sell it for $15 doesnt mean that he is earning big profit. It is not like he is gonna become the next Bill Gates. If you think it is expensive, then fine go else where. Some people who are not able to get the file needs other sources (no dual layer, 56k, etc).

And what kind of quality of service do you expect out of it when you have to pay fraction of the cost? A very professional 24/7 operator to assist you with any troubleshooting? As long as it update successfuly, then it is fine with me.

I think the one who needs to get a life is you, out of the 13 post in this thread, you already have 7. LMAO...

bottom line is that he is openly selling pirated software on a public forum. good way to get the site shut down

If he is openly selling a pirated software will get this site shut down, wont it be the same if someone provides the file for a pirated software ALSO gets this site shut down?

he is a fly buy night scamer. look at his post only 4 and it all delt with getting something for free. and then reselling it.

not only that but if he wanted to respond he could have. so let him talk for himself and not a butt end a of a bad joke and that is you.

he did edit the post today i know he read what i had to say. so suck it.

and if you are him just making another account just to talk crap then get a life scamer. and if not your just as much of a joke like i said. with only responding to my post with your 1 and only post.

hahaha

To tell you the truth, I dont know if he is a scammer or not. Time will tell.

For you to say that I'm Tri3dent, do you have any proof? You have such a big imagination, "OH yea, I have this master plan to become a millionaire in no time. I will first create 2 different account and in 1.5 years later I will start my master plan... to scam..."

Just because I have one post doesnt mean that my account was created to scam. Look carefully, I joined in April 23, 2007. My account got reactivated recently, and all post are gone. Just because I dont support you stupid idea because you think you are Mr. right means that I'm talking crap.

AGAIN, instead of asking people to go get a life, look who's is talking... You seriously got no life. No need to get one cuz you got no hope.

And peace.. I got no time to talk to dumb ass like you. GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET A LIFE!