AVIC411.com

One West Disc (CNDV-80MT) Left - PM Me

well your doing a great job of it. yet another post about me and someone else pointing out the facts. of what i have been saying. it is only a mater of time before pioneer locks on to this. it just funny that there are so many people complaining about how they don't have this and the file does not work or what every problem there is. like i said this is over and time will tell what will happen.

personally I think you should all shut the hell up and stop bitiching. If you are going to sell illegally downloaded software off of my server then you should at least have the courtesy of not telling everyone that you downloaded it from me and you are in turn trying to make a profit. Not to mention if you are going to sell it go out there and actually sell it say for $60-$75 a set shipped and make some money off of it. That way if someone catches you, you can pay for your lawyer or mine for helping a felon.

personally I think you should all shut the hell up and stop bitiching. If you are going to sell illegally downloaded software off of my server then you should at least have the courtesy of not telling everyone that you downloaded it from me and you are in turn trying to make a profit. Not to mention if you are going to sell it go out there and actually sell it say for $60-$75 a set shipped and make some money off of it. That way if someone catches you, you can pay for your lawyer or mine for helping a felon.

You better get cash, that way when they freeze your paypal and all your bank accounts as they investigate (and they are not in a hurry trust me) you have money to pay a lawyer.

You better get cash, that way when they freeze your paypal and all your bank accounts as they investigate (and they are not in a hurry trust me) you have money to pay a lawyer.

Well because of the failing economy I took all my money out and hid in a large box in a secret compartment in my closet, so I should be good on that front. :lol: So please send me your payments in non sequential $1s and $5s.

look jlong i am sorry but i am just trying to help out you and your post and what you have been doing. and helping others. i am not by any means trying to get at you. its just i hate seeing others do work for some one else and then the turn what you have done in to a benifit for them selves. so that was what point i was trying to get across. with this guy. i am by no means trying to put you on front street.

look jlong i am sorry but i am just trying to help out you and your post and what you have been doing. and helping others. i am not by any means trying to get at you. its just i hate seeing others do work for some one else and then the turn what you have done in to a benifit for them selves. so that was what point i was trying to get across. with this guy. i am by no means trying to put you on front street.

I am sorry that I was not clear in who that was directed at but I can assure you that it was not you.

BTW I have not taken all of my money out of the bank and I do not recommend that anyone else do that

• 1 month later...

Love this site. However, i must agree that we are compromising the integrity of this site by taking inventions/hacks that those have created for means to help us save a buck and turn around and try to publicly charge fellow forum members. This is not the purpose of this forum.

The intent of any forum is to share ideas and wisdom of those who relate to familiar circumstances of the AVIC products, not to make money. Jlong is a wizard for such an invention to hack the updated 80MT maps and a true forum member. That's why he never charged for the link.

This is nothing personal. My suggestion is those who were unsuccessful with the download should PM those who were successful to gain the wisdom needed or negotiate privately if wish to barter or trade.

We are risking shutdown of such a good site if we look to seek profit gains. Especially on HACKED software of all things.