AVIC411.com

Your factory Bose radio uses high level outputs and almost every aftermarket radio uses low level outputs through their RCA connections. To hook up to a bose factory system usually requires the use of some kind of adapter or alittle wiring magic. I was a professional installer for 16+ years. What year and model is your Infiniti so I can be more help?

Ok. I take it you are using a Metra harness or something similar which gives you RCA input to the factory amp correct? Here is the difference between your Eclipse and your 700bt. Eclipse usually runs with a 5-8volt preout while your 700bt is only 2volts. That is a huge difference and very noticable. You can use your speaker lead outputs but they have to run through line level adapters before you plug them in. This might help out alot but you risk sound quality unless you spend decent money on something like the JL Audio CleanSweep. A 90bt would have been a better fit for you to be honest. It has a 4volt preout.

Instead of using the line outputs, install a QAULITY line output converter on the speaker wires. That way you have full gain control.

Best Buy sells one, Peripheal ISVE-61, which is a 4-channel converter.

Just do as I suggested here, or upgrade to the f90. I have personnaly seen this converter on a o-scope, and the is no distortion added when comparing it to the pre-outs on the deck. Just don't leave the gain controls all the way up.