AVIC411.com

I have an avic-700bt and realized today in my car that 62 is the max volume. Is there anyway to increase the max volume? I mean it is pretty loud but when you drive with the windows open at speeds around 40, it gets kind of soft. I am using the line outs as my car had the bose system in it already so the music is just being amplified by the stock bose amp.

You can turn up the SLA setting for whatever sources you are use except for the AM/FM radio. There's also loudness and EQ settings that can be adjusted. But no, there's no way to have the unit play louder than the maximum volume... that's why it's called the maximum volume.

i think there is a bug with this devices sound. sometimes, even at the maximum volume, the sd card,usb and the ipod volume is very low. it comes from deep. this may be something related wtih leechs avic loader 1.5. the only way i am able to fix it is resetting the device. but this also resets my favourite radio station presets so i am not keen on it. does anybody have any solution to this?

well i am just using the line outs from the unit letting my cars stock amp do the work. I thought that the BOSE amp from infiniti would do the job as I had an eclipse nav system before using line outs and it seemed much louder than this. and the GMOS LAN 02 is only for GMs right? I have an infiniti so i think I am out of luck there

normally i have enough sound at volume 40-45 levels. but sometimes,a bug occurs and after that i can not get enough volume on sd cards,usb and ipod even i reach the max volume 62!the only way to correct this for now is to reset it. i think it is something related with avic launcher 1.5 but still not sure.