AVIC411.com

Navigation Limitation

Well, it takes about 5 minutes to add + and - buttons to iGO skin (try doing that with a Kenwood:) ) but since Pioneer actually gives you a hardware button to do that, why not use it?

Personally, I found that setting autozoom and overview to my lpreference gives me ideal zoom in most situations.

20GB is certainly better (and iGO does support secondary data directory), but looking at data sizes of most major navigation units, 2-4GB seems to be reasonbably sufficient. Map compression technology has made great progress in the past few years...

Don't get me wrong, the F series has no limit to what it can do. It runs Windows CE and has all the hardware to pretty much support anything!

I was reffering to the OUT OF THE BOX unit. As a nav system OUT OF THE BOX it is not the KNA-DV4100. That is a 4 year old unit that is out of date. So pretty much nav as it was is NO more.

With that said I can't wait to see what is coming in the future.

I am hoping for ethernet support and the ability to install Windows Mobile Apps. I am sure we are a little ways from that. But I bet it will happen.