AVIC411.com

The unit doesn't remember the position of the song on USB/SD

I noticed that when I turn on my 900bt, it's starts playing the same song on the USB/SD it played when I turned it off. But the problem is, that it starts at the begining and not at the moment when the unit was shut down.

The connection is ok since all the radio stations stay in the memory and it does start playing the 30th song for exemple (doesn't start at the start of the USB/SD), but it's stupid since I have lots of 120min long sets and I always have to start listening to them from begining...

You have single tracks that are 120 minutes long?

The new ExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtra ExtraExtraExtra ExtraExtra ExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtra Extended remix version of certain songs?

My SD card does the same thing, but the longest song I have is 11 minutes long. Switch to Ipod, and problem solved.

I noticed this same thing, i download a three hour podcast of a radio show, and it sucks having to skip thru it in 5 second increments, since that is how fast you can fast forward with the SD card.

I had to break the file up into smaller 2 minute bites using a free MP3 splitter program.

You have single tracks that are 120 minutes long?

The new ExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtra ExtraExtraExtra ExtraExtra ExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtraExtra Extended remix version of certain songs?

My SD card does the same thing, but the longest song I have is 11 minutes long. Switch to Ipod, and problem solved.

no, lol, they are called "sets"...DJ sets...from 30 minutes to 8 hours long... ;)