AVIC411.com

F700 usb

I had my F700 installed on Friday, and update done this morning. I love this unit, but is one bug what makes me unhappy. After tuning on and booting up it will start playing what ever was on before I turned off, but shortly after detecting USB port with pen drive automatically will switch to USB (usb was connected before turning off)

Is any way to fix that?

I had my F700 installed on Friday, and update done this morning. I love this unit, but is one bug what makes me unhappy. After tuning on and booting up it will start playing what ever was on before I turned off, but shortly after detecting USB port with pen drive automatically will switch to USB (usb was connected before turning off)

Is any way to fix that?

To my knowledge, the behavior your describe is working as intended. Same thing happens if you stick in a CD or an SD card. Its convienient to 99% of users, sorry :/

Is any way to fix that?

To my knowledge, the behavior your describe is working as intended. Same thing happens if you stick in a CD or an SD card. Its convienient to 99% of users, sorry :/

even when USB is constantly plug in?

I must have misunderstood. So you're saying that even if the USB was plugged in before the unit was turned off, and it was also playing from the CD, that even still it will play automatically from USB when the unit is turned back on? I don't have this behavior in my unit at all, however I haven't updated to 2.0 so perhaps its a new "feature"

Let me know if this is correct, you may end up needing to call Pioneer.

I must have misunderstood. So you're saying that even if the USB was plugged in before the unit was turned off, and it was also playing from the CD, that even still it will play automatically from USB when the unit is turned back on? I don't have this behavior in my unit at all, however I haven't updated to 2.0 so perhaps its a new "feature"

yep, after full bootup is switching to USB port (pen drive) - at first plays whatever was on before turning off, then after detecting USB port it switches

do you have hard drive or pen drive?

yep, after full bootup is switching to USB port (pen drive) - at first plays whatever was on before turning off, then after detecting USB port it switches

do you have hard drive or pen drive?

I have a cheapie thumb drive, all of 1 gig. Is this behavior new to 2.0 or has this always been the case?