AVIC411.com

8GB FLASH DRIVE $13.99!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using a SanDisk Cruzer 8GB USB and it is not being recognized by my F90BT. Any MORE ideas? I've used SEARCH and tried the following so far: Removed U3, deleted and created new partition/reformatted in FAT and FAT32 (won't let me in NTFS, even if force formatted), tried different folder names, file types, etc. Why isn't the F90BT recognizing its there? The light on the USB comes on so it's getting power... ? Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. I recently purchased a 8GB SanDisk Cruzer. I uninstalled U3, reformatted (FAT32), and loaded a bunch of mp3s on it. I plugged it into my F900BT and it worked. The system was slow, but it worked.

After playing around with it for a while, I decided to add folders to the drive. I plugged it back into the deck and no go. The USB icon on the menu no longer lights up. The light on the USB drive, however, is lit up and showing activity.

I have reformatted the drive, reset the deck, and cursed up a storm.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Hi all just finished my install of the F900BT and thank you all for the great information - everything works perfectly. In regards to USB compatibility I connected my 32 GB Patriot drive to it and it read all the music in individual folders no problem. It was slower than what this drive can perform at but it still worked.

Hi all just finished my install of the F900BT and thank you all for the great information - everything works perfectly. In regards to USB compatibility I connected my 32 GB Patriot drive to it and it read all the music in individual folders no problem. It was slower than what this drive can perform at but it still worked.

Does it work with Videos as well? I'm looking for some drive that really works. push come to shove, I guess i'll get a USB-SDHC.

And I'll assume that USB Hard Drives don't work with The F series right? I just got the F90BT