AVIC411.com

Ugh, pissed off. People I paid to do the wiring I think did a shitty job, as the sound just went out. GPS and such worked fine. When I pulled out the unit, it worked so I assumed it was loose wiring, but when I put it back no luck. I pulled out the harness adapter and just am going to look through it..

any particular wires i should look at? or could it actually be my unit? thanks

Ugh, pissed off. People I paid to do the wiring I think did a shitty job, as the sound just went out. GPS and such worked fine. When I pulled out the unit, it worked so I assumed it was loose wiring, but when I put it back no luck. I pulled out the harness adapter and just am going to look through it..

any particular wires i should look at? or could it actually be my unit? thanks

actually im looking at the manual.. the whole set of sound cut out so i have no idea. the wiring says each wire is associated with a speaker, if they all go out then what could it be?

• 2 months later...

When I was installing and playing with my HU, I ran the battery nearly dead as i had the switch in acc and lights on.... duh.

Anyways, I noticed the display on but no sound. At which time I started freaking. Calmed down a bit and tried to start my car... realized no power to start. Battery charger fixed both problems.

If your wiring is loose and you are not getting good connection... you may not be getting the power needed. I would solder them and firmly attach the ground.

I think this might be your most likely problem.

Good luck