AVIC411.com

60MP torrent

Great Forum here. I searched around and am not sure the answer to this question. I have the 60MP East torrent, burned etc, but Im not sure if I upgrade to this software if It disables my Parking Brake fix that I did so I can watch DVD's etc in motion.

I have an N1, N1 Brain etc, and just grounded the parking brake.

Thanks.
Titanbry77,
No installing the updated disk will not compromise the parking brake fix but it will compromise your ability to navigate and watch video while driving unless you mod the head unit.

Depending on which head unit you have will require a different method.

Feel free to search the forum for answers to your questions although it's easier just to ask a question in hopes someone will answer but that wouldn't be fair and would be redundant.

Good hunting,

bcd1
Ok thanks thats what I thought. I have the N1 and I have already saved the directions for modding the unit using the solder method. I don't know if Ill go that route though for as much as I use the NAV, Id rather not mess with it at this time. I've done plenty of soldering, just dunno if I care to mess with it on this unit.

Is the solder mod doable with the circuit tracing pen? Ive read on it but wasnt sure the outcome.
  • 2 weeks later...