AVIC411.com

No I don't. But I would really want to have the radio buttons and a/c controls to light up at night. Since Honda has both in one. I bought a factory harness and tried to feed power to the unit but it wasn't working, so finally I connected red with red and yellow with yellow and smoke came out and that was the end of my experiment. But if you know how I can make that to work, I can get another factory radio off ebay or something. thanks.
I mean the indash changer of the 03-up accords. Not a hard thing to do. Need a 70-1721, a 71-1721, a line out converter, a short rca jumper, and a radio with a rear aux input.

Now that you've got that, splice the lineout converter to the front speaker wires of the 70-1721. Cap off the rear speaker wires of that harness you won't need them. Tie in the yellow,black,red,and orange wires to the 70-1721. Now wire up your new radio to that same 70-1721 harness. You'll more than likely have to turn the gains on the lineout converter down, but all you gotta do now is run the rca from the lineout converter to the aux input of the new radio.

One of these days, I'll take a picture of the harness next time I do this.
I used the stock radio harness from honda, which has the connector to plug it in the radio and lose ends on the other side. So the one that is in the car I hooked it up to the aftermarket harness that you hook up to the avic's harness. Now the one I bought from honda I hook it up to the stock radio unit with the correct combination of wires (this part I messed up because the unit started smoking) which I would get from avic harness or aftermarket harness. I don't know if I explained it right but you get the idea.