AVIC411.com

WHOA! Price doubled!! $700 to $1200 on Amazon

What gives!?? I loaded up my cart on Saturday for the F90BT and the accessories but didn't pull the trigger until I knew for SURE I had everything I'd need to do this successfully and today.... The F90BT went from $634 to $1199 on Amazon.com!!!!

ARGGGGGGG! Well, I'm out. Thanks for everyone's advice on here but that's too rich for my blood.

Quick questions about buying through the mentioned sites. I have a premier deck in my car now, and my understanding was you had to buy through a premier/pioneer authorized retailer for the warranty to be valid. Is this not the case anymore? I'm not confident that the places offering these deals are authorized retailers.

Anyone have any insight into this?

I'm thinking about the F90BT or the F900 but wanted to find out what converage/assurance I would have. I'm debating about buying the F900 through crutchfield for $780, but would rather have the F90 for $670 on Amazon. However, I really do not want to spend over $600 on something that has no assurance that it will work.

I appreciate any info anyone can share.

Actually, I see the F900BT is the same $625 price on Amazon... Should I just get that and add on the iPod adaptor for $37? What else would I be missing?

2 year warranty and 4 volt preouts instead of 2. Not worth the extra $500+ IMO

It is not that much of a difference $162 (when i bought) for the step between the 700 and the 90. You get a ipod adapter $50, 4v preouts (can't put a price on sound clarity), faster boot up, extended warranty $100 and 3d landmarks. Worth it if you ask me. Catch me if you can is just trying to justify buying the lesser of the two units because he can't afford a 90 . :twisted:

the 90 doesnt have faster boot up times. i have the 90 and its the same boot up as the 700 and 900.

Quick questions about buying through the mentioned sites. I have a premier deck in my car now, and my understanding was you had to buy through a premier/pioneer authorized retailer for the warranty to be valid. Is this not the case anymore? I'm not confident that the places offering these deals are authorized retailers.

Anyone have any insight into this?

I'm thinking about the F90BT or the F900 but wanted to find out what converage/assurance I would have. I'm debating about buying the F900 through crutchfield for $780, but would rather have the F90 for $670 on Amazon. However, I really do not want to spend over $600 on something that has no assurance that it will work.

I appreciate any info anyone can share.

This seller on Amazon is an authorized retailer listed on the Pioneer website

New Pioneer Avic-f90bt Premier Dvd Navigation Bluetooth - Pioneer

In Stock

Shipped from: 6ave

$636.06

I would not order this from them

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/86th_Street_Photo_Video

check this site out. Get it while it lasts. I found this place after I bought mine from Sonicelectronix two months ago. Their prices go up and down. Not a bad buy trust me. The F90 is only 619 on their site as well.

http://www.86photovideo.com/products.as ... t_id=18912

I was just in the Vista, CA Al and Eds today and they are selling the 90 for $699 and the 70 for $499.

I also found a shop over in OceanSide, CA that would price match the $699 and eat the taxes.

Both places are auth. dealers and offer the 2 year warranty.

I am afraid what this tells me is that I was an idiot to pay what I did for the D3 and that the MSRP for these allows the retailer a near 100% markup.