AVIC411.com

n64 emu on the f series?

I was thinking I would love to be able to play some nintendo64 games off of my f90bt.

I am not good with computers so this is more of a question. Is it possible?

Do any of the emulators out there now support windows ce?

Is the f-series hardware powerful enough to run this?

Thank you to any1 who can answer this for me.

I'm now 0 for 2

I quit (for today)

Dont give up :lol::lol:

Anyways, getting an emulator on the avic isn't exactly impossible, but what is required to get it working? You can install it onto the unit but how do you get it to work? how would you control it? how would you access it? it may be more feasible to just install an n64 into the car and set it up to the video in and play like that. But if you go that route, N64 is a pretty bulky system. Though it is bad ass and has some of the best games known to man, maybe a PS2 slim in the glove box would be a better route to go. That's just my opinion so dont think im bashin Nintendo (Goldeneye 007 is my all time favorite game :lol::lol: )

Yep. Y Adaptor from the Video In off the avic, and on the other side, hook up A: the Video from the iPod and B: The video from the system. Actually now that I think about it, the iPod wire also uses the Audio in so you'd need 3 Y adaptors. You're pretty much hooking up 2 A/V sources into one. And since you can't play both at the same time you don't hsave to worry about interference between them.