AVIC411.com

Custom XM Station Logos

EVERY ONE PLEASE READ THIS ABOUT THE IMAGETBL.DAT!

You do not need to worry about the 2nd or 3rd bits in for each line

(The Character Count / Channel Number) We have discovered those bits are useless on our units... The way it reads the imagetbl is it looks at the text, and then references it to the 1st bit, which relates to the 4th, 5th, 6th characters in the PIM.. (DPSxxx)

Cinemagic (was 27) Will still show up (Or should) the same logo on 76... Go out and try it right now!

(With out any modifications), throw in your 2007 nav disk, and it should show up!

Give me some time, And I will post a 100% Working IMAGETBL file....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi wwwrbswww,

I posted a excel doc earlier, I found the same thing, if the name has not changed at all it will work, my excel doc pretty much illustrates this.

it makes sense because the titles are correct. so it does not get the title from the img.dat file.

problem is, many channels stayed the same, but they are now called "sirius/xm". I read your discussion over in the f series forum. everything points to the img.dat file.

hopefully you can get it working on an f series before you burn anymore discs.

let me know if I can be of any help.

Im sitting in my truck right now, whats weird is "The Heat" is an old chan...

Its in the old file (diff chan #) but the icon is not showing up even with my hacked disc....

Odd!!!!

Im going to burning disc # 8 tonight!

I will give away all my test dics (working 2008 EAST nav discs) to people if they want to pay postage... They all have various stages of these icons, otherwise they work fine.. )

post-15024-12872756227799_thumb.jpg

AXX Please can you remove those icons from this thread....

The reason why I ask that, is because converting the JPGS to PIM wont work, they have to be BMP, and I dont want any one to get confused...

If you convert them to BMP 32bit that would be amazing..

I am working on all of the new PIM icons right now. I have sent a bunch to WwRGSwW. I have completed channels 2-48 as well as the channels that just switched numbers. WwRGSwW is going to let me know if the PIMs work. I will continue the editing process tonight. It will take me quite some time to finish the rest but hopefully we will have a working 2008 NAV disk with all the new XM logos in the end.