AVIC411.com

Cheapest F90BT?

i purchased from hifiaudionline on saturday. did buy it now on ebay for 2 f900bt's. applied 10% ebay coupon and 30% cashback. they got in touch with me shortly after i paid and asked if i wanted 2 or 4 units. they had gotten two identical payments from paypal. i told them i only wanted the 2. they said they cancelled the extra payment and that all was cool. contacted them yesterday to get tracking info. shipment didn't go out cuz the payment they cancelled was apparently the one and only payment and now it was gone along with my 10% and 30% cashback discounts. if they had gotten in touch with me on sunday, i could have redone everything and all would be fine. my ebay coupon expired on sunday and the cash back promo isn't going on for that item any longer, so i'm screwed for a paypal or hifiaudionline mistake. paypal is willing to pony up for the 10%, but that's nothing campared to the 30% on 2 items. trying to get hifi to send me the two paypal transaction numbers so i can proved to paypal that they obviously made a mistake. UGH!!!!