AVIC411.com

HELP! so close....

Hi there. Updated hd to Z3 and so far so good. I received the Firmware Update from Pioneer today. Insert the disk and it says "CD-ROM inserted" on the bottom left hand corner on the DVD screen. I wait and wait and wait, but nothing. I know I need the update cause the freezing will cost me a new system one day when I accidentally put my fist through the screen. I'm so close that I can taste it.... Please help!!! Thanks.

The weather dropped to balls cold over the last week (a good 30 degree drop) and when I start the car up, the touch screen does not respond for a good 5-10 minutes. Especially annoying on the Map mode when the OK button is there and I can't get it to respond. I figured it was the freeze problem with the Z1 and Z2 so I tried the firmware upgrade. But apparently Z3 you don't need it because it's already upgraded.

Does the remote control come with a "Enter" key? Maybe that's one way around it. I noticed that the manual buttons such as volume, ff, rew all seem to work.