AVIC411.com

Is possible to turn off the internal AMP? [Resolved]

Hi,

I just installed my F700 and have a volume problem.

My original audio system ran from the factory stereo to an AMP and then to the speakers. The amp only has inputs for the factory speaker wires and No RCA type plugs.

As a result, i wired the F700 using a harness and connected all the appropriate speakers.....now...the problem is that BOTH the Pioneer F700 AND the factory AMP amplify the volume! So at volume level 5 my ears are ready to explode and even at volume 0 you can "hear" the spears (static, noises) etc...because they are constantly boosted and turned up way way too loud.

SO...

As a result, my goal is to get the F700 to emit audio via the speaker outputs but NON-amplified...so when my AMP gets them, it'll only amplify the sounds once.

I would try to use the RCA white/red plugs supplied....but my amp does not have these inputs, just factory harness type wires.

Anyone have a similar problem or know how to change the setting within the F700 to tell it that the sound will get amplified elsewhere???

Thanks a lot for everything in advance!