AVIC411.com

F900BT WHAT A NIGHTMARE

I bought a f900bt for my focus....what a nightmare...from day one .problems problems....

blue tooth doesnt work ...soemtimes works soemetimes it doesnt...i have a iphone 3g...its to loud .or it doesnt show me who is callinf or who i am calling ..

msn direct quit ...was nice to see what movies are on for my kids..

now it just says..conecting ...conectind..

my ipod works no drops but..i cant say play the playlist ...i say play the play list ....it says..show all songs..crazy..

i dont care it takes 1.5 min to boot..i care that it doesnt work..as they told me....i mean msn..bluetooth..and ipod..

i wish i had found this site before i buy that thing..the only thing it works is the gps..no problems there

i read somewhere i can mod my phonebook to show who is calling me..but..i dont know how...i didnt buy this unit to learn how to mod it...i got it b/c i need it....

anyways..peopel like me who want something that works stay ways from pioneer!! for real..

the guy who sold me the unit told me that they will fix the problems with a future update,,..i dont believe him and i dont trust pioneer anymore...

this the most buggy ..useless unit i have ever ever.had in any of my cars

i called pioneer about the bluetooth,,they told me to call apple..A UNIT SOLD IN USA AND IT DOESNT WORK GOOD WITH A 300$ APPLE UNIT...IPHONE...!!!????THE PIONEER BOX SAYS ON IT MADE IN CHINA...I SHOULD KNOW BETTER,,CHINA!!

if someone can help me to fix my bloetooth ...please..b/c i need it..

i cant return it..t get my money back

thanks

I don't have an iphone but several people say theirs works ok. You might just have to change some settings in your phone. But from what I understand is that everything should work ok. Even playing videos from the phone. Can someone with an iphone help out here?

First of all relax. Your message is like painful to read.

So basically your I pod works

your am works

your fm works

your siruis/xm works

your nav/gps works

you sd card works (i imagine)

So your complaining the voice command didn't work with your broken english? Also as you may not know the I phone is new technology. Changing daily and hard as it may be to understand you have a computer in your dashboard now. Try a touch of patience and read a forum or two and figure it out.

If you want easy try a single din and put in a cd.

Hugs and kisses.

I DONT KNOW WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT ...MY BROKEN ENGLISH?

BORN IN CHICAGO...BROKEN ENGLISH???

PAINFULL TO READ MY MESSAGE?

my ask u something...are u a pioneer guy??a dealer or something??

in my dash i have a piece of shit that you call it computer ..

whats wrong with you guys??

this unit doesnt work....and i asked for help ...thats all

i would do the same thing if it was kenwood or philips..or what ever..

and no fm doesnt have rds..year 2008 unit 800$$$ no rds..

msn direct doesnt work..

my phone doesnt work

ok..let see if pioneer will release a new update ..to keep this unit up to date with the new!!!!!! iphones??!!!!!

First of all relax. Your message is like painful to read.

So basically your I pod works

your am works

your fm works

your siruis/xm works

your nav/gps works

you sd card works (i imagine)

So your complaining the voice command didn't work with your broken english? Also as you may not know the I phone is new technology. Changing daily and hard as it may be to understand you have a computer in your dashboard now. Try a touch of patience and read a forum or two and figure it out.

If you want easy try a single din and put in a cd.

Hugs and kisses.

tonya

u bought a piece of shit......as u said ..

in here....dont....they are rude......

go buy something else..as u see ,,pioneer guys are rude....and they trying to sell shits for computers.....hahhahahhah .. its A COMPUTER!!! HAHAHA

check your messages

I don't think you are entitled to talk, you have 13 posts...

Tonya, listen... go to your dealer advise them of the issues, see what they say, maybe you can swap it out for another unit. Please understand there are units that are doa (dead on arrival.) As your dealer said, there are issues with the unit, but (and big but) Pioneer is supposedly working on them and are trying to fix the problems with updates (and yes, you update more issues may arise) so if you can first try to swap out the unit, and be patient.

Ipone Gen 3 works, this has been validated by many users on this forum... there are issues on the Ipod side but the Iphone should work. There are also issues with the Bluetooth portion, there is a fix for it, but if you have no expirence in modding you should call Pioneer and tell them you would like to downgrade your Bluetooth version to the previous version.

Hope this helps.

People stop being jerks, some people aren't as "1337" as you, they dont deserve to be treated like shit, so unless you have something that can help Tonya, shut the fuck up.