AVIC411.com

avic-zX tv tunners

If you have an SUV, get yourself a TracVision A7 satellite dish. I had the Pioneer analog TV tuner and it was fine. I got my money's worth out it for two years. It is still installed but will be pretty much worthless after February 17, 2009. I love my TracVision A7 though. Watching NFL Network, CNN, MTV, ESPN, etc, all on the highway is great. Crystal clear picture on the AVIC-Z1 screen and the Alpine monitors in my headrests.

I've got the TV tuner in my car.

I hate to say it, but it's completely worthless.

Seriously, when are you ever in your car long enough to watch an entire tv show? If you're in the car that long, why not just go inside and watch tv?

I'm curious about the digital converter. Anyone have a link to the setup and necessary equipment?

Seriously, when are you ever in your car long enough to watch an entire tv show? If you're in the car that long, why not just go inside and watch tv?

I'm curious about the digital converter. Anyone have a link to the setup and necessary equipment?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with rapayn1. I just had the Tracvision A7 installed in our Suburban this week and it is great. I got a great deal on Ebay for a new unit under $1800.00. There is a place in the Dallas area that will install it for $375. And after that it costs you $5.99 a month if you already have Directv. This is going to be great for the long trips this year taking my son to baseball tournaments.