AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1 Install - Scion tC

[quote name="ducatiboy"]I think everyone will wish their cars came stock with that cover. It's great for theft deturent. I have one on my Aviator. Nice install![/quote]

db - did the Z1 fit in the stock slot or did you have to modify it? I just got a z1 a few weeks ago in my civic, and now that I have it, the aviator stock GPS system is falling short. :evil:

I was thinking about getting another Z1 in my Aviator.
  • 1 year later...
Wow! I just got mine professionally installed and they said it'd be really tough to keep the cover. The navigation is pulled too far out. Currently my cover is all screwed up and really no way to keep it shut. Please let me know cause I live i downtown and I can't afford to lose the cover and risk my navigation to get stolen. Thanks!
that is very nice. it compliments the car perfectly, non-like my Chevy truck with it's old, dumb looking dot matrix digital readouts. it almost has me wanting to trade in for an 08 model, as the instruments actually match the Avic perfectly.

a small pet peeve with these Avics though...is all the dumb writing across the top....HDD... Avic...Pioneer.....XM Traffic....maybe that's just me though, I hate stickers and stuff all over my car....I even rip the factory junk off, and pretty much just leave the manufacturer emblem...I like cars with paint on them, and nothing else....my Bimmer is probably the worse....everywhere you look on the damn car there is a M logo..... :roll: