AVIC411.com

F700bt - Manually Delete Route ?

Not sure if this was addressed already... when I put in a destination, once I get there, shut the car off and go inside etc... i come back to the car, get in and drive off, and it's telling me directions as if I still have yet to get where it was I was going in the first place.

Seems like when you arrive at your destination the system doesn't recognize that... and I have to manually go in and delete the current route. Annoying!

Is this something Pioneer is aware of and possibly fixing in the forseeable future?

Any idea of the possibility of a 2.1 software update on the horizon?

2.0 fixes this issue; when I arrive at my destinations my route automagically deletes.

This is tricky though; Walmart is usually where this has issues because the parking lots are kind of large and if you don't drive in the right "hit box" it won't know you ever made it.

Aside from that, all my routes are purging when I get there.

sometimes it work for me sometimes it doesn't. when it says i have reached my destination, i will go inside, come back out and it is still trying to get me there. this is one of the reasons why i am so grateful of the "delete route" compass mod that someone on here created.

my headunit came with 2.0 already installed. Is there a confirmation that you've reached the destination? I thought seeing the checkered flag meant you got there... does the voice actually say "You have arrived at your destination" etc?

mine says "Arrive at your destination" and then purges the route