AVIC411.com

Do not buy from electronicexperts on ebay!!!

dont buy from this seller, electronicexperts, http://myworld.ebay.com/electronicexperts/, on ebay. i bought with "buy it now" and paid within minutes on 11/9. after multiple voicemails, emails and aggravation, i finally escalated the issue to a claim with paypal and their resolution center.

on 11/24 they emailed me with a tracking number. i was hoping to get the unit before the thanksgiving break so i could try it out while im visiting folks on the road trip.

just a heads up, they dont have a lot of negative feedback but i had a horrible horrible experience. the guys name is "payam attarchi" but likes to go by paul. he also offered to refund my money to which i agreed on 11/23 and then i get an email on 11/24 that he has shipped the item. i wish i could do more than just a negative feedback.

A lot of these ebay sellers are like this, they are basically foreigners, and they run a skeleton crew large operation. Basically enough people to post the stuff on ebay, in large quantities, but then when stuff gets screwed up, no one to answer phones or emails or anything else.

I boughta stereo from ebay, same type of scenario. They didn't hav ea clue waht they were doing, in the end I got my money back from paypal, and then they finally refunded me a week later 1/3rd of the money spent. So I ended up making money off the bone heads.

The lady who i called didnt even speak english, so you can imagine how frustrated of an experience that was.

Your best bet is to go with a low volume seller with 100 percent feedback and has been a member of ebay fo ra long time.

I would never ever ptu myself through the ringer with a very large volume seller on ebay again. it's way too easy to get something messed up and no one to help you when you have an issue.

Yea - I bought from them too. It took almost 2 weeks to ship - but it is en route. I got my tracking number the other day. In their defense, they said they were waiting for updated units from Pioneer. But, at $650 plus 10% eBay coupon, plus 25% Microsoft Live Cashback, it is probably worth the wait ($422.50 Net for an F90BT).

New member Here:

Had the same problem with this seller electronicexperts, purchased the F90BT paid within seconds after Buy Now purchase, then paid $15 ins. fee within minutes after electronicexperts requested it.

Ask for ship date & tracking number, sent this request for over three days to electronicexperts-Paul had no response. On the fourth day I sent a message to electronicexperts saying order was cancel, because no communication from seller and filed a claim with paypal.

Wow, within hours electronicexperts-Paul was saying they have up to seven days to ship, that was unacceptable to me. But you know if I had a got a response there would be a delay, probaly would have waited.

48 hours or two working days is the norm for most vendors, some of these sellers order after you order so they don't hold inventory, not problem if you communicate and the wait is not too long.

There is another seller called Electronicexpert not electronicexperts.

They commit to 48 hour ship, free shipping, and no ins fee. better pricing too.

Thinking about mounting F90BT in a Ford Excursion diesel, this group has been very helpful.

Overall I think this seller is OK, but he tripped my switch by not communicating.

ok, i JUSTreceived the F90BT, seconds ago. but its in a brown box. looks like they sent me a refurbished item. i bought and paid for it on nov 9 and im receiving it on dec 2. this seller sucks. i did post a dispute on paypal but now that they have proof of delivery, will paypal close the dispute in their favor?

how do i pursue this? they sent a refurbished item and the auction said it would be new. its a brown pioneer carboard box as opposed to colored box.

My 2 favorite Pioneer people on eBay are HiFiAudioOnline and ElectronicsOulet.com These 2 sellers have excellent customer service, prices, and package deals. The first is in Delaware and the second is in Philadelphia, PA. I will always buy from these 2 vendors. They also maintain their own websites for sales as well. if you can't find it on eBay, make sure you check their sites too.

ebay is a toss-up. Im not sure who I can trust.. But I guess that goes with pretty much anything you buy.

All vendors have their good days and bad days but I always read all the feedback from someone if I buy. Also, I will start emailing BEFORE I buy something. Generally, by that I can kind of judge how good their service would be. Response time, good english, etc etc.. :D