AVIC411.com

Need coding help to display the date correctly - now solved

No updates to this as to how to modify the date templates, etc. I am very interested in what date changes can be made.

Wow, my first mod!! No one had it back then on the Avic's.

Copy the code from above and change the x and y setting to where you want it. The date format is still controlled through the regional settings.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm OK with the settings etc. in >navigate_800_480, thats where I have done most of my alterations. But I've found a shed load of info including date format/delimiter, clock format, allsorts: it's in >setting_800_480. Gona do some exploring now :)

Edit - there's all the info regarding date order, delimiter etc., i.e.

DD.MM.YYYY

MM/DD/YYYY

DD-MM-YYYY

:)

As for updates I was referring to this info to possible change the delimiters. etc.

I'm OK with the settings etc. in >navigate_800_480, thats where I have done most of my alterations. But I've found a shed load of info including date format/delimiter, clock format, allsorts: it's in >setting_800_480. Gona do some exploring now :)

Edit - there's all the info regarding date order, delimiter etc., i.e.

DD.MM.YYYY

MM/DD/YYYY

DD-MM-YYYY

:)

As for updates I was referring to this info to possible change the delimiters. etc.

It's controlled by the settings in regional settings. Go look at them, the choices are there.

The problem dumpystig was having was because he didn't allow enough width for the size of font he was using. So the numbers were squished making hard to read. If you're putting it in an wide open area you can omit the "w" all together. Just make sure start it for enough over so it doesn't run off the screen.