AVIC411.com

Help Please! Cannot move the Map Confirmation Button!

No matter what I try in the navigatemap_800_600.ui file, I cannot get the "Map Confirmation Button" to move on the Y axis. Anybody know what's going on and how I can get it moved? The button I'm talking about is the second one down on the right in this picture (below the 3D/2D toggle):

3079577384_71906ae974_d.jpg

I believe the code is this:

Any light you can shed on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

--Mav

I would be interested in that as well. I previously had tried to move that too. My guess is Pioneer has it listed in another file that takes precedence over this navigatemap800x480.

I've been having similar issues trying to get the battery signal moved over to the area above the alt reading. l to no avail. My screen is displaying this way since I have no signal at this time in my house.

The green button doesn't move either, or at least I haven't figured it out. I believe I spent about six hours trying to get the three moved to other areas of the screen. Luckily the battery signal strength bmp can be turned off in the settings so I don't show it yet.

My search will continue and if I find a way, I'll let you know.

post-24694-12872756384837_thumb.jpg

You can move it on the X axis. I moved both buttons to separate positions on the X axis. Problem is you can't move it on the Y. This just doesn't make any sense. I hope someone with some more knowledge about this stuff than we have is able to weigh in. I really need to be able to move it.

I really want to know how people are dealing with this thing. Can't move it and if you comment it out it throws a bunch of errors.

--Mav

Well I am glad I am not crazy, I tried a bunch of stuff too and had no luck. I just ended up spacing everything around that button.

It was very frustrating but I am glad to see I was not the only one....well I don't mean I am glad you were frustrated...well you know what I mean.

Look in Navigatemap.ui and Start.ui files... Position of these buttons is set in scripts there, so no matter where you initially position the button, it will get moved to original location when those scripts run. Change coordinates given to the button in scripts, and you can have it dancing around the screen ;)

It really helps to use a text editor that can search all files in a directory for a string (button name in this case)...