AVIC411.com

f700bt rear camera problem

i connected my rearview camea to my f700bt,connected the reverse signal wire.activated the rear camera...

now as soon as i start my car my f700bt goes right to the rear camera view and is stuck there,wont let me go to map or menu?????

same camera worked fine with my avic d2 i cant figure out what im doing wrong.

tried that,same thing.as soon as it turns on it goes right to rear cameraview.eventually after pushing the button over and over it will let me get to the map and then navigate to the settings to turn the camera off.

very strange.

could it be because im not using the pioneer camera?

I'm having the exact same problem!

I hooked up a camera to the rear view camera, and now it's stuck in there!

the menu or map buttons don't work.

If I go into test mode now, I can't close the huge "OK" popup. It just turns the taskbar green, and gets stuck like that.

The same cam worked fine with Video in. It worked well for a while as a rearview cam, but now the unit is messed up.

I had that problem, and I don't even have a camera hooked up. My unit just restarted for no reason while driving from New Brunswick to Nova Scotia.

Had to button-mash until it got to the main screen and I disabled the camera in the settings. Hasn't happened again since.

I don't think this limited to just the camera.... definitely an issue with the unit.