AVIC411.com

Moved from D3 to 900bt got questions

Hi,

I recently purchased the 900bt. I have installed the D3 in my FJ, bypassed etc. I wanted to know if I need to replace all the wiring already in place or is there some long shot that its the same wiring for both? and I can just plug in the 900bt. I did purchase the iPod cable and mostly use my iPod in the vehicle, I have been frustrated with the iPod interface in the D3 and am hoping the 900 is an improvement.

Thanks in advance

Same as the others have said. The voice recognition is great for accessing the albums and artists on the Ipod. AND the F series has working menu tabs for artist/genre/album, etc. AND the f series allows you to quickly access a letter of the alhpabet, touch that letter, then see all of the artists that start with that letter. Far improvement over the D3. And (assuming you have a compatible Ipod) you can access your videos on the Ipod, from the F series now..instead of having to grab the ipod to start videos with the D3