AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Knob Replacements

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please see edited original post for new pics and pricing!!!!!!!!!

Yippie :D:D:D:D

Sweet I really like the stainless knurled, guess that's why I bought it :D

Stainless pretty much matches the existing knob (shiney)

Decisions decisions...

Black! I changed my mind again. When do you start accepting payment for black knobs!?

Please see edited original post for new pics and pricing!!!!!!!!!

Yippie :D:D:D:D

While the black looks really good, I'm not sure it's going to match my F700BT, as it's "off" black. Think I might have to get a stainless now. Hah!

don't worry about that. if you look closely you can tell the black knobs in the original post are just the silver knobs flipped horizontally and then digitally altered so that the color looks black. I would wait until you see actual pics of the black knobs before you decide against them due to color matching issues.

He's right they will be a little blacker than the picture. That is the only way I have to show what they will look like since they are still being anodized and I don't have any to take a picture of. Sorry about the confusion but everyone has been wanting to see them in black.

thomashohl, I know this has been discussed before but any idea how hard it's going to be to change from the original thomashohlknob to the new black anodized one?

Once that Hohlknob goes on, it ain't comin off. Order a new one from Pioneer and you can have a spare Hohoknob. I think you would break it if you tried to pry it off of there.

thomashohl, I know this has been discussed before but any idea how hard it's going to be to change from the original thomashohlknob to the new black anodized one?

Once that Hohlknob goes on, it ain't comin off. Order a new one from Pioneer and you can have a spare Hohoknob. I think you would break it if you tried to pry it off of there.

Oh really? I didn't know this was an irreversible mod. :(