AVIC411.com

F90BT $627 shipped, Auth. retailer @ Amazon

Just thought I'd would throw this up for anyone who didn't know. I picked up my F90BT for $627 shipped on Amazon. 6ave (6ave.com) offers free shipping on it. They are also an authorized Pioneer dealer so your warranty isn't voided like with eBay sales etc.. These are BRAND NEW SEALED units, not refurbs or open box.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually just ordered one of these yesterday morning. It has already shipped and I'm looking forward to installing it next weekend. I'll try and post back and let everybody know my experiences with this company. My complaint so far is that they didn't email me a tracking number. I called customer service to ask them the status of my order and they had said it was shipped and they had the tracking number on hand.

i got this same deal last monday but stupid ups screwed up my shipping should arrive on monday though cant wait to install it

Hows did UPS screw up your shipping? They're messing up on mine too. It's going from New Jersey to California, their website states it should take 5 days. However, the item was shipped on the 13th and tacking info says it will get here on the 22nd. That's 10 days, 8 business days. Lame.

I ordered mine from Amazon today too. $627. If anybody else is ordering, make sure you select 6ave for fulfillment since they are an authorized dealer. The cheapest price that came up by default was $609 but that was from some outfit called Discount Jungle. Worth the extra $18 bucks to get it from an authorized dealer.

i got this same deal last monday but stupid ups screwed up my shipping should arrive on monday though cant wait to install it

Hows did UPS screw up your shipping? They're messing up on mine too. It's going from New Jersey to California, their website states it should take 5 days. However, the item was shipped on the 13th and tacking info says it will get here on the 22nd. That's 10 days, 8 business days. Lame.

well at first ups showed it would be delievered on thursday (ordered on mon) then they said the package experienced an exception and they would deliver on friday and yet somehow it shows up on monday

So I called these people because I was pissed that I ordered on Friday 12/14, it shipped on 12/15 and it wont be here until 12/22. Their website stated 3-5 buisness days for shipping, that's way more. So I called them and asked them to ship me another one overnight for free (I asked them to charge it to my credit card and then I would send the other back when I got it). They told me I couldn't do that. The lady was rude and kept insisting that it wasn't their fault that their website says 3-5 buisness days but it actually takes longer to ship. She even told me that is takes 6-7 days to ship to California. Why would your website say 3-5 if that's not true? I argued with her and after demanding she talk to her manager they offered to pay for half of my shipping. ONLY HALF. I'm pissed but whatever, half is better than none. So I get transferred to sales to order a new one and the guy asks me why I am ordering a new one and I tell him it's because I need it by Friday because I'm leaving town. He tells me it should get here by Friday and I when I tell him that UPS says it wont I hear him whisper under his breat "I hate this place".

I finally complete the order but don't get any confirmation email. This morning I contacted them again to get my order number so I can check the status. I get the order number but it doesn't work! I contact them again and the rep then remembers that I can't check the status of an order placed over the phone. He checks on it for me and tells me it's processing. I then ask him to double check that my email address was correct on the order, and it wasn't.

This place has good deals and I'm hoping the product will be good when I get it; but their customer service sucks!!

Let me enlighten you all a bit about the business of online retail... I am the operations manager for an online retailer that does between $100 and $350k per month in sales.

We ship with both Fedex and UPS dependent on the size/weight of the package and its destination. We make it very clear that it takes 1-2 business days for us to process and ship an order. We also state that shipping times for our FREE ground delivery is 1-5 business days. BUT there is a caveat that once the package has left one of our warehouses and is in the care/custody of the carrier we are not responsible for delays.

Neither UPS or Fedex has a guaranteed delivery time for ground packages, and they also make that very clear.

The simple fact is this is the busiest time of the year for online retailers. We typically process 75-100 orders per day... We are now working (3) 8 hour shifts and processing 400 orders per day. Although MOST online retailers do everything in their power to make the buying experience enjoyable... SHIT HAPPENS.

Its unfortunate, and NO online retailer should EVER become rude to their customer... But when people call irate because UPS or Fedex has incurred a delay in transit, and blame us and demand that we make concessions IT GETS VERY OLD, VERY FAST!

Im not trying to be the devils advocate here, just letting you know that these things are as much out of the sellers control as it is yours.

I received my unit extremely fast. I placed the order Sunday morning. 6ave processed the order on Monday, shipped it on Tuesday via UPS ground, and I received it Wednesday. Of course it helps that I live in Louisville (the national UPS hub). Getting it installed tomorrow. Can't wait!

By the way, the box had the 2.0 logo as well as little blue and orange dots (not sure what those signify).