AVIC411.com

F90BT External Media Sizes/Types

The manual for the F90BT says the size limits for USB is 2Gb and for SD is 8Gb. Has anybody tried larger storage devices like larger SD cards or larger USB flash drives? A portable USB hard drive?

I am waiting for delivery of my head unit so I can't experiment yet myself. Just want to know what sizes of media I should be buying for this.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

The manual for the F90BT says the size limits for USB is 2Gb and for SD is 8Gb. Has anybody tried larger storage devices like larger SD cards or larger USB flash drives? A portable USB hard drive?

I am waiting for delivery of my head unit so I can't experiment yet myself. Just want to know what sizes of media I should be buying for this.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

It takes my 32GB SDHC card. Well, that is, I was able to backup to my 32GB SDHC card in testmode. I don't know if it works for music and video playback, but since it recognized it for my backup, I would suspect that it would.

--Mav