AVIC411.com

Um, did you try turning up the volume? There are two differnet blue tooth volume sliders in the menu's consult the user manual to find them as I can't remember where they are at the top of my head. main menu, phone settings, volume or something

menu, settings, phone, phone volume (after bluetooth is connected)

If its not the user settings, then you hooked it up wrong or its a defective unit, it all comes down to that.

I didnt see, did you say the speakers do work all other times, just not bluetooth? Read the manual, double checka ll settings. Call pioneer up and ask them as well, you may have a defective unit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
did you try it yet. i still haven't got it fixed. Also there is no sound when i hook the ipod up....but the ipod works on the screen. And i can't hear the nav talking...it just cuts out music

ON the AV Source screen do you have AV1 set to iPod? If you reset the unit that switches back and you lose the audio signal but not the screen images.

I have a very similar problem with BT and Nav volman tho, I have such low volume on the BT as to make the phone unusable and the nav directions are inaudible. The overall volume on the unit is low as well.

I attributed this to the Bose speakers and amps in my car but I too am looking for a solution.

Did you hook the speakers up to the RCA jacks or the speaker wire coming out of the unit? I'm wondering if that may be the issue in my case. One set goes to speakers and one set is for a separate pre amp. The Bose system incorporates amps into the speakers and I went with the RCA jacks. Now I'm not so sure that was the right thing to do..

The other possibility I'm investigating is the settings on the Onstar/Bose module I needed to hook the unit to my GM wiring harness, but the volume of the Onstar connection is fine.

I'm calling Pioneer this morning to try and get a human on the phone and see if they can direct me.

• 2 weeks later...
I have this same problem. I have the volume on both turned up all the way. The same thing was happening with my navigation directions, but after I hooked a usb jump drive with songs on it the navi worked but still not sound out of the speakers for the phone. Can anyone help?

WOOW... after some search i finally find the exact same problems... just bumping this to see if anyone has a fix yet for this????

i havnt tried uploading a USB with sound but that sounds like a temp fix as well???? deffective units???? should i bother with submitting my unit back to pioneer for service/return????