AVIC411.com

Wireing questions

Ok, So its been a long time since ive installed a stereo, and the first nav one, though this one is much easier than I thought it was gonna be. Theres just a few wires im not sure about if they are nessicary or not.

I have a 2006 Nissan Frontier

1) "Car Speed Signal Input"

-Now I have read around here that its not really nessicary, and i saw the example about if you go under a tunnel, and then your exit comes up, it will put your speed into effect etc etc....But how do I locate my Speed Signal wire in my truck?

2) "Reverse Gear Signal Input"

-Since i have a truck I dont want to go all though the bed of my truck to splice into the taillight, is there another way to find out what wire this goes to, and is this even nessicary at all eaither? I have a reverse camera, but I plan on wireing it to a switch so i can have it on and off when ever i want, no need for it to tell me that im going backwards.

3) "Antenna Control" (located on the Pionner harnes)

-I dont have an auto antenna, just the little wire one, and I figured id just use the silver plug thing you put into the rear of the HU, Do i need to connect this?

On the wire harnes i got for my truck, there are 2 wires that say

"Amp Turn On" and "Amp Ground"

-Now I do have a stock amp for the RF system that came with my truck, Is that what these wires or for

"Power Antenna" (located on my wire harness for my truck)

-Do I connect this to the "Antenna Control" wire from the pioneer Harness? I just put that together while typing all this.

I think thats all my questions, sorry for the noobish question but figured Id ask anyway, im waiting on the brackets for my truck so i can put the damn thing in, atleast ill have all the wireing done when it gets here. If anyone needs pics let me know and ill snap them away

2006 Nissan Frontier

Reverse Wire = Lt. Blue at Large link connector in Drivers Kick Panel

VSS Wire: LOCATION 4- 2ND ROW FROM TOP OF ECM 4TH POSITION TO RIGHT OF BOLT IN ECM

VSS Wire Color: GREEN/BLACK

I was able to google this info. Hope it helps. If not try googling further...